• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: All Kokoro Connect BDs/DVDs Delayed 1 Month

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StormSky92

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quote
Gee, I wonder why...... :/
P€|\||§_|\/|ast@

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:12 am Reply with quote
That seems like a long delay. I hope [the PR mishap] doesn't jeopardize the show's overall production or continuation in any way. It's one of the best shows of the season IMO (#1 of course being SAO), and I really like how the story is developing.

Last edited by P€|\||§_|\/|ast@ on Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 am Reply with quote
Waiting out the emotions to die down..................
ConanSan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quote
They're going to be waiting a while then.
Animeswordmaster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 am Reply with quote
Waiting an extra month isn't going to change people's minds. It's just like any business: once the public image is done in, then it might never recover. Let's just hope that they continue doing the anime despite subpar blu-ray and dvd sales. This is tied with SOA for my favorite anime this season D:
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:54 am Reply with quote
Waiting an extra month does give them time to try to fix the image, though.
dtm42

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:01 am Reply with quote
Past wrote:
That seems like a long delay. I hope [the PR mishap] doesn't jeopardize the show's overall production or continuation in any way.

Well I hope it does. Only through profits being hurt will the higher-ups take it seriously and punish the creeps who were involved in this.

Past wrote:
It's one of the best shows of the season IMO (#1 of course being SAO), and I really like how the story is developing.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Good one.
TD912

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:41 am Reply with quote
Been reading various blog posts about the situation, and there's craploads of speculation and rumors and conspiracy theories about what happened.

People are believing both fact and rumor, and making up even more crazy stories about what's going on. It's unfortunate that all the facts are getting mixed up with the rumors, so I really don't know what to believe right now.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:25 am Reply with quote
What? Only a month? Don't know they've been born, them lot. If it was us in the UK, it would be one year at the least. Rolling Eyes
jl07045

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 am Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
What? Only a month? Don't know they've been born, them lot. If it was us in the UK, it would be one year at the least. Rolling Eyes

Well, you know what they say about otaku attention span.

I am skeptical though. Not sure this will pay off.
Asrialys

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:13 am Reply with quote
They're like, "Oh, we better remove that video of the prank from the first BD/DVD..."
yu3lora

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:49 am Reply with quote
Well okay, but I'm wondering why the website haven't listed the 9 vol of the light novel since it will be out this coming september? Rolling Eyes
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:09 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
Past wrote:
That seems like a long delay. I hope [the PR mishap] doesn't jeopardize the show's overall production or continuation in any way.

Well I hope it does. Only through profits being hurt will the higher-ups take it seriously and punish the creeps who were involved in this.

Past wrote:
It's one of the best shows of the season IMO (#1 of course being SAO), and I really like how the story is developing.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Good one.

Before you apply logic to SOA it's the only thing this season that's filling that fantasy void that I miss in anime. Name one anime in 5-10 recent years that is highly focused on med evil settings, magic, swords etc. Hell TTT is the only one in that span..

On this news I've said this before and I'll say this again, sentai better have gotten the blu-ray rights before hand.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Megiddo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:23 pm Reply with quote
Cecilthedarkknight_234 wrote:
Name one anime in 5-10 recent years that is highly focused on med evil settings, magic, swords etc. Hell TTT is the only one in that span..

What's hilarious about this quote is that SAO doesn't have any magic whatsoever. But since you asked: Shining Hearts, Dog Days, Fate Zero, Sacred Blacksmith, Guin Saga, Slayers Revolution (and R), Tower of Druaga, World Destruction, and the Zero no Tsukaima series.

Not much to say about Kokoro Connect. Apparently there are people who haven't read Ichiki's statement and still believe in the lies and deception wrought by the idiots at 2chan/4chan.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Megiddo wrote:
Cecilthedarkknight_234 wrote:
Name one anime in 5-10 recent years that is highly focused on med evil settings, magic, swords etc. Hell TTT is the only one in that span..

What's hilarious about this quote is that SAO doesn't have any magic whatsoever. But since you asked: Shining Hearts, Dog Days, Fate Zero, Sacred Blacksmith, Guin Saga, Slayers Revolution (and R), Tower of Druaga, World Destruction, and the Zero no Tsukaima series.

Legend of the Legendary Heroes, Tears to Tiara, FMA:B, Moribito...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2