• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NIS America October 2012 Solicitations

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:27 pm Reply with quote
That may be. I'm just going by what it says on the TRSI site. For example, AnoHana is listed as being In Stock and Available, plus there is this:

Expected Reprint Date - Oct 31 2012

Reprint means to me that the there was an original run and then additional ones after it. Either way, this is obviously different from how Occult Academy was handled.
WTK

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:30 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
via TRSI

Quote:
Contains episodes 1-13 plus a story guide leaflet.

Special Features: Four Bonus Short Episodes, Clean Opening and Ending, Clean Episode 13 Ending, Love Machine Clip.

One-Eye

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:44 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
via TRSI

Quote:

Special Features: Four Bonus Short Episodes, Clean Opening and Ending, Clean Episode 13 Ending, Love Machine Clip.

Wow, its $40 on RightStuf now and I paid $48 for the Premium Edition. Did the PE sell that well?
Vata Raven

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:08 pm Reply with quote
One-Eye wrote:
WTK wrote:
via TRSI

Quote:

Wow, its $40 on RightStuf now and I paid $48 for the Premium Edition. Did the PE sell that well?

I guess so. As long as they don't cost a lot, they're decent prices for what they offer.
batou37

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:28 pm Reply with quote
Has anyone ever bought from NIS America's Amazon store? (sure it's a few dollars more than TRSI but I gots gift certificates and am a prime member, so when I factor in shipping I get 2 day UPS for free which I'd have to pay $12 for at TRSI.) As for why I ask, I was wondering if they include the added bonus items (like the Nyanko bag for Natsume) similar to buying at NISA's online store. They are both technically their online store right?
Vata Raven

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:31 pm Reply with quote
batou37 wrote:
Has anyone ever bought from NIS America's Amazon store? (sure it's a few dollars more than TRSI but I gots gift certificates and am a prime member, so when I factor in shipping I get 2 day UPS for free which I'd have to pay $12 for at TRSI.) As for why I ask, I was wondering if they include the added bonus items (like the Nyanko bag for Natsume) similar to buying at NISA's online store. They are both technically their online store right?

You live in the US? If so, it would just be better to order from RightStuf you get free shipping when you order $50 worth of stuff. But NISA's store, they offer free shipping in the US no matter what. But if you have Amazon money to spend and it covers most of the cost, then you can do that, but wen it's 3rd party shipping and not Amazon themselves, you have to pay shipping.
Altacia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:32 pm Reply with quote
Vata Raven wrote:
batou37 wrote:

You live in the US? If so, it would just be better to order from RightStuf you get free shipping when you order $50 worth of stuff. But NISA's store, they offer free shipping in the US no matter what. But if you have Amazon money to spend and it covers most of the cost, then you can do that, but wen it's 3rd party shipping and not Amazon themselves, you have to pay shipping.

You don't get the NISA Bonus from ordering from RightStuf though correct? It's pretty much the incentive to order from NISA for a little more then to order from RightStuf.

Sorry, No idea about the NISA Amazon Store. Sad Shouldn't the description of the item tell you if you're going to get the bonus?

Last edited by Altacia on Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
batou37

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:41 pm Reply with quote
That was pretty dumb of me to forget about the prime amazon/fulfilled by amazon shipping requirement. I'm just used to ordering that way I guess.
gsilver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quote
batou37 wrote:

I have a few preorders (Natsume) from their store, but nothing I've ordered has been released yet.
Sheleigha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:23 am Reply with quote
Along with the idea of the incentive, don't forget if you get it from their own store, all of the profits go straight to them, rather than having to pay Amazon a percentage.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3