• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Madoka Magica Adds More Chicago, Houston Screenings

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animexcel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:58 am Reply with quote
Looks like the Music Box in Chicago is still having one screening with the same time. They just moved it to their bigger theater room Smile
Emma Iveli

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 pm Reply with quote
They did add a second showing in San Francisco, but it already sold out by this point...
ZeArNkN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:45 pm Reply with quote
Are these films going to be english dubbed, or just subbed? I kinda hope they're dubbed. It would probably garner more appeal that way.
Animexcel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:58 pm Reply with quote
ZeArNkN wrote:
Are these films going to be english dubbed, or just subbed? I kinda hope they're dubbed. It would probably garner more appeal that way.

They're subbed. The fact that they were selling out in places, I don't think it needed anymore appeal.
zeopower6

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:22 pm Reply with quote
ZeArNkN wrote:

Keep in mind that the Japanese premieres are only like two weeks before this premiere in America. If a dub is going to come out, it won't be in theaters... at least for a few months anyway.
Soundmonkey44

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:38 pm Reply with quote
I still curse myself for not being able to go see these, i'm only 8 hours away from Huston, and its airing there during my Fall Break, but alas, I don't have the money to spare at this time to get tickets & a hotel room, and even if I did, only person I could convince to go with me has to work all that weekend..... Oh Madoka, why doth thou tease me so. Oh well I guess I can wait for the BD/DVD combo in 2013.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1