• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
EDITED: and US broadcasts

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:03 pm Reply with quote
That would be the downside of them being entered on separate lines of course; all three titles would need to be corrected individually for each chapter. Unless someone with higher access (or the submitter) wants to edit them all manually, if you have sources it would be 'easiest' to re-submit them correctly then flag the first incorrect entry with an explanation of which ones are wrong (reducing work for you and us making and clearing multiple error reports)

I'll PM the user who entered them first, directing them to this discussion.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
docosong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote
bglassbrook wrote:
Has this gone from tentative to official yet?

On a related note, as it appears someone started putting in chapter titles for the first four US volumes of Black Jack, do I need to flag each line (English/romanji/Japanese) with the error or just first?

Hello there,

Sorry for my bad English. I have put some data of chapter titles of Black Jack, according the wikipedia and the volumes published online on a fansite. In my opinion, it's so difficult to edit and put the original date because the work was published for many years in Weekly Shōnen Champion and not in the same order than hardcovers. For example, the Spanish volumes are not the same order than US release.

But otherwise, I have no problem to correct the chapter titles according to your sources.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:41 pm Reply with quote
There are some cheat sheets in the apendix of the final US volume. I will take the specifics of where the ones currently submitted go, and coordinating the rest with docoson, via PM to not detail the thread further.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2