• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NIS America September 2012 Solicitation

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quote
I dunno. In the past, whenever an item of mine was cancelled (without me requesting it), that generally meant that TRSI was saying, "We've given up trying to get a copy of this for you, sorry."
murph76

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:58 pm Reply with quote
RightStufSpecialsMinion
Company Representative

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:08 pm Reply with quote
Embarassed

We are extremely sorry about that. There was a system error which incorrectly canceled out orders because the system saw that it was sold out missed the huge order we still expect to (and have been assured will) come in. In addition, because the error was part of routine maintenance, our Customer Care representatives were not at first aware that something had gone wrong, which is why when looking just at the order they confirmed the cancellation, since that is indeed what our system said.

No orders have been lost.

Customer Care will be restoring them today, and emails will be going out to affected customers.

My deepest apologies for the confusion.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Of course I can't prove that this glitch is all part of a vast, Universe-wide conspiracy to get me...

...but I have my suspicions.
Sailor S

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
Of course I can't prove that this glitch is all part of a vast, Universe-wide conspiracy to get me...

...but I have my suspicions.

Remember, the surest sign that there's a conspiracy is the complete lack of evidence supporting that claim. I know for sure that there's one against you, because I'm part of it. But don't let anyone know that I told you that, especially me.
RightStufSpecialsMinion
Company Representative

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:46 pm Reply with quote
I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any conspiracy... Razz

But really, we are very sorry about the worry and trouble. We take a lot of pride in making our listings as accurate as possible, and I know a lot of you base purchasing decisions on that information. Please feel free to ask if there are any other concerns I can help you out with.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5