• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kadokawa's Altima Ace Magazine to End Publication

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:43 pm Reply with quote
Man SJ went out of print and digital, then Nintendo Power went out of print...the US Newtype ended years ago too. The only thing left is the Japanese Newtype which I only get if my local comic book store sometimes gets it. Feel bad seeing all these gaming and anime magazines disappearing before my eyes T.T
agila61

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Ambimunch wrote:
Man SJ went out of print and digital, then Nintendo Power went out of print...the US Newtype ended years ago too. The only thing left is the Japanese Newtype which I only get if my local comic book store sometimes gets it. Feel bad seeing all these gaming and anime magazines disappearing before my eyes T.T

This is a Japanese magazine that was only launched in 2011 ... its not like the Japanese print manga serial market is seeing the same collapse that the North American print manga serial market has seen.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1