• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 7th Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai! BD/DVD Adds Unaired Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kanechin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quote
oh joy, more rikka doing dumb s**t and more MC wanting to pound on MS. doing dumb s**t.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:35 pm Reply with quote
kanechin wrote:
oh joy, more rikka doing dumb s**t and more MC wanting to pound on MS. doing dumb s**t.

Then why the hell would you care, if you don't like the show to begin with.
The-Spoony-Bard

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:38 am Reply with quote
Indeed. I find the show engaging and very humorous. Its beyond me why anyone would take the time to read articles and watch video clips of a show they don't seem to like and then post negative forum comments.

Is it simple trolling or a compulsion to be the forum first? I really would like to know.
TC-man

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:21 am Reply with quote
kanechin wrote:

Well, in this 7th lite episode there aren't Rikka and Yūta. So what are you talking about? You didn't even bother to watch the 7th lite episode on Youtube, did you? Then why comment...

Anyway, I myself really like Chūnibyō Demo Koi ga Shitai!, especially those lite episodes, they are always funny, have great animations and character designs, all characters in the show are very likable too.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1