• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Hatsune Miku Creator Hopes for UK Concert

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yurixhentai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:14 pm Reply with quote
YESSSSSSSSSSSS
Ryu Shoji

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm Reply with quote
I like, I like.
geordietaku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 am Reply with quote
There is a UK concert might not be the big show but Crypton have backed the Miku concert at SunnyCon so it's still awesome.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:40 am Reply with quote
Hope springs eternal, but convincing Sega Mage, the concert commitee, it's worth it is quite another ford to cross. Lets remember they had a big corporate company like Toyota sponsoring the LA concert, and Crypton have gone on record as saying "without sponsorship it's too expensive to do concerts outside of Japan." In reallity I can't think of any UK company with enough spare cash at the moment to sponsor a concert by a "singer" that frankly it seems very few in the UK would have heard about.
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:40 am Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
Hope springs eternal, but convincing Sega Mage, the concert commitee, it's worth it is quite another ford to cross. Lets remember they had a big corporate company like Toyota sponsoring the LA concert, and Crypton have gone on record as saying "without sponsorship it's too expensive to do concerts outside of Japan." In reallity I can't think of any UK company with enough spare cash at the moment to sponsor a concert by a "singer" that frankly it seems very few in the UK would have heard about.

hmmmm i wonder if they could make a deal with Nissan as we do have a Nissan plant which could be the venue.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 am Reply with quote
yurihellsing wrote:
Mohawk52 wrote:

hmmmm i wonder if they could make a deal with Nissan as we do have a Nissan plant which could be the venue.
We have a Toyota one as well too, but I'm not sure how or why anyone would want a concert in an assembly plant. Laughing
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 pm Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
yurihellsing wrote:
Mohawk52 wrote:

We have a Toyota one as well too, but I'm not sure how or why anyone would want a concert in an assembly plant. Laughing

They got the real estate to pitch a marquee for such an event or even a stage for an out doors one!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1