• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ubi-soft to Release "Lost Magic"

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grico

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Sounds cool to me.
Necros Antiquor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:31 pm Reply with quote
Woot! More DS RPGs! And with other high profile RPGs on the way like Final Fantasy III, Tales of the Tempest, and the inevitable Pokemon sequel (please don't let it be a rehash of every other Pokemon RPG), I have a lot of reasons to be happy and not spend my money on those fancy new consoles. Now...how long are those other RPGs I mentioned going to take to come out...
Darrenm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Just WONDERFUL. Here's another Japanese game for Ubi Soft to butcher beyond the point of playability. We've seen in the past that these guys have almost no knowledge of the Japanese language, let alone English. They ruined Lunar Legend, they ruined Lunar DS, and they ruined Advance Guardian Heroes. We don't need them to add another to the list. I loved Lost Magic, and I really hate to see it being brought over by such a terrible company.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1