• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tokyopop Renews Distribution Deal with CDS

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slickwataris

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:52 am Reply with quote
You know I'm getting a little worried about them. I can't even find half their new titles in the store anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mitora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:37 am Reply with quote
I looked at that list in the link and didn't see Barnes and Noble or Waldenbooks...does this mean they won't carry it any more? I move a lot and those stores are the only way I can buy manga...
tofukitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quote
mitora wrote:
I looked at that list in the link and didn't see Barnes and Noble or Waldenbooks...does this mean they won't carry it any more? I move a lot and those stores are the only way I can buy manga...

Don't worry that's a list of wholesale stores-meaning for thost who buy them in mass amounts to sell for their business (I mean no distrespect by putting a difinition there btw Anime smallmouth) and I'm one of those poeple that would easily miss the word "wholesale"

Don't worry Borders and Barnes & Noble are still a big thing for tokyopop espcially since some titles are released earlier in borders (they mention this kinda thing in their press releases) and some titles are only at borders like clamp no kiseki
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1