• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Top 10 / Worst 5 things. Why? (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mchief0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:24 pm Reply with quote
Top 5:

1. Voices of a Distant Star (OVA) - I thought this anime was very well done, considering it was made in the director's house from his own computer. The story itself is touching, and I could really relate to the male character (forget his name).

2. Shingetsutan Tsukihime - The visuals are great, and the story especially. I don't really like vampire tales and whatnot, but this was more about Shiki and his devotion towards Arc. Plus, I liked the original Japanese game, and Melty Blood.

3. Air TV - While this doesn't really count as a romance, I still thought the bond between Misuzu and Yukito was very special, and a little tragic. This anime isn't light-hearted, at the end at least, but the story and characters were detailed and showed a lot of depth.

4. Bleach - Great storyline, characters, music, everything. I thought this to be a Yuyu Hakusho rip-off at the beginning, but when Ichigo began fighting the Death God captains, I realized how much better this show was.

5. Elfen Lied - This anime isn't as shocking as it seems. There is a lot of blood and nudity, but it doesn't disrupt the story at all, it only enhances it. I don't think of anyone as perverted or sick if they watch this, I think its an excellent anime.

Bottom 3:

1. Girls Bravo- Horrible harem. Not a good storyline, theres little believability, and the girls are ugly at that. The fan service is also very obvious, which I don't like.

2. Ichigo 100% - I like the manga, but the anime is weak. There is no real ending, so don't be hopeful.

3. Akira - I can understand why many people like it, but it just wasn't that good for me. I thought the animation was bland and ugly, even for it's time. The storyline wasn't really all that interesting to me either.
weeds

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:37 am Reply with quote
[Grammar & spelling issues, listing rule, crude language, the works. How about reading the rules before you continue to post, mm'kay pal? -Nagi]
Crimson Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Movies:[/u]
1.Princess Mononoke-I first saw it in my animation class in school this year and thought it was really good. I liked the artwork of it and I also liked the plot.

2.Spirited Away-Again I first saw this this year in animation class and really liked it. Yea, it is more for younger fans, but the artwork is great and has a creative plot.

3.Gundam Wing Endless Waltz-Yea, I'm a gundam fan. I thought that the story of the movie was really good. I also think the artwork was better in the movie than it was in the show. Also, I really liked the mobile suits/gundams in it.

4.Chars Counterattack-Good plot,good artwork, and cool giant robots. There wasn't much for me not to like.

Series:
1.Cowboy Bebop-It had a good compelling plot accompanied by good artwork. Not to mention an awesome soundtrack.

2.Gundam Seed-I liked the character development in this one. I liked how not only did the main character develop, but so did everyone else around him. Also, the artwork was awesome and it had a good soundtrack. It also had some sweet mechs.

3.Trigun-Awesome main character.Good artwork and good plot.Sorry for the bad review one this one, I haven't seen it in a while.

4.Rurouni Kenshin-Loved the action in this one. I also liked pretty much all of the characters including most of the villains.

5.Full Metal Alchemist-The story is compelling and it has alot of plot twists. Plus, the characters are pretty cool and I enjoy the artwork.

6.Ghost in the Shell SAC-Great artwork. Like the way that you kinda have to think to fully understand whats going on.

7.Samurai 7-It had prety good artwork combined with a good story. Also, I liked how they didn't make it a completely happy ending with spoiler[4 of the 7 samurai dying(inclding one who was there for comic relief purposes only and everyone who survived split up].

8.Blue Gender-I liked the action in this anime. I enjoyed watching Yugi and the rest of the humans killing giant maneating bugs.

Honorable Mention:Naruto,Initial D,Nadesico,Flame of Recca,Gundam Wing,Evangelion,Hikaru no go,and Outlaw Star

Worst anime:
Cant think of anyone right now,I'll post some later.[/spoiler]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mchief0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:57 pm Reply with quote
weeds wrote:
[Grammar & spelling issues, listing rule, crude language, the works. How about reading the rules before you continue to post, mm'kay pal? -Nagi]

Who are you talking to?
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:26 pm Reply with quote
mchief0 wrote:
weeds wrote:

Who are you talking to?

The...guy who's post I edited, probably.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Outlaw Scum FU#k

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:44 pm Reply with quote
[Excellent use of language and mindless listing.

Hint, read the rules. -Nagi]
NaotaInko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:31 pm Reply with quote
I have trouble catergorying these, but here it goes
Top Ten Animes
1. FLCL *aka, the anime with many names*
Actually this one is probably in a tie with my second favorite. I loved this anime, not just for it's amazing soundtrack *which got me hooked with an awesome band...weird name though*, but for the story unddernearth the "mayhem", most people I know never get it though, and hate it for it's so called randomness. Also some great animation *what can you expect, it's GAINAX* and development in characters. A great story of adolescent, and was probably the first or one the first animes that I ever fell in "love" with.

2. Cowboy Bebop
I've seen some people complain that this anime is nothing more then a bunch of random stories put together, seriously people, learn to pay more attention to animes. Sure a few times I can see how they could be right on that, but so what?! THe anime was incredibly well done, I loved the music, loved the characters, and just plain loved this show

3. Azumanga Daioh
Who would expect a story about highschool life could be so good? I fell in love with the great cast of characters, espically Osaka, Tomo and Kagura *AKA, The Bonklers!* An exploration through the good and the bad times of highschool, with some weird teachers...different from my schools teachers anyway. A great break from the usual norm of anime.

4. ROD- Read or Die
As an avid book reader, I liked the concept of well,...fighting with paper, the story had three likable heroines, and some pretty nice ideas.

5. Full Metal Panic!
I loved this anime, sure Sauske was a sterotype of military people who are just found in "real" life, but this one was heartwarming and with some fairly well done terrorist like themes, and a villian *who never dies...which sortof pissed me off...*, still a great anime.

6.Full Metal Alchemist
The common story of struggle, a great , very original *in my opinion anyway* anime, presents interesting ideas and a pretty decent story.

7. Neon Genesis Evangelion
I'm hesitant about putting this one on the list, whilst I enjoyed this anime and really felt like I could relate to a few of the characters, I'm sortof on the fence, cause I'm seeing both arguments of this anime, some herald it the greatest, and some say it's one of the worst with very little character development, and they say annoying characters to boot. *if I hear anyone else who complains about Asuka and her as a character, I will be forced to canoli *replaced this with real word* you.... or at least point out to you why she acts that way.....or you could actually maybe...oh I don't know, pay attention to her as a character and her motives prehaps?..like episode 22, or the directors cut verison of that episode, she was so not an arrogant little....not going to say last word...anyway, I don't see why people can hate her so much, her actions made prefect sense of you paid attention to them, hell I even symphonized with her, grew attached to her as a character, how anyone can't is beyond me* This anime presented some very nice ideas, while some complain it's been done before, and better. I still loved it, but it's certainly not the best anime ever. This anime had very well done character development *too bad they never really finished their development...I might be wrong, I've yet to see the final episode or the movie version, not because I'm hesitant too, I want to, but I just havn't had a chance to watch it yet* Well, before I ramble on and on about the same thing, I'm going to stop, in short. It's a great anime, that presents some nice ideas, greatly enjoyed it, and was one of the first animes I could like as much I did like it.

8. Gungrave
Ahh, the mafia, always a positive when it comes to the mafia. I grew to like this anime over time. A story of betrayal, friendship and well downright good, mafia....killing... esque...... yeah.... anyway I just really liked it a lot, the anime while the endding made me sad sortof, it also made sense. Has everything in it to make an anime good.

9.Cromartie High School
In a high school setting featuring the oppisite sex from the characters of those of Azumanga Daioh.........okay male....anyway, this anime had that kind of comedic irony, sure it was almost the same comedic style throughout, but this anime was one of the few comedic ones that I could laugh at so much, and pull it off so easily *most of them that are comedies turn into some weird hentai like crap near the end of it* The beggining theme was stuck in my head for weeks.

10. Paranoia Agent
I liked this anime at first, and then it grew a little weird, course my friends always say I like the weird animes, after I said FLCL was an amazingly good anime, with a great story. It's been awhile since I actually saw this one, but I thought it was a pretty good anime, got a little weird and confusing near the end *watched a 2nd time and understood it* and I think this one is pretty underrated, and was never really paid attention to, took me a hell of a long time to get it's theme out of my head.

I have a few more I could add if it could be longer: Ranma 1/2, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, that one about the angels...*forgot the name, first word started with an H and the second with a R*, Last Exile, Gad Guard, Betterman and .hack//sign *the last one being tied with #10*, oh and I forgot the Great Dective Conan, which would probably be tied with #10 as well, love dective stories

Top Five Worst Animes
1. Dragon Ball Z
Pointless fighting*also horridly long fighting....3 epsiodes...come on....*, no plot * or should I say the same plot over and over* and the characters were all very unlikable

2. Yugi-Oh
Basically a promotion for the equally crappy card game, it's great if you want stragerites for the game but horrible as an anime, and now for something completely different.

3. Elfen Lied
Some guy I met who dared call himself a FLCL fan, *also wrote a horrible fanfic that completly ruined the show for what it was* said this was the greatest anime ever? It's just an excuse to watch naked women kick the lemonade out of other people *possibly other naked women* From what I could tell, there was no plot what so ever, and was some stupid pervs high school fantasty * I could never bring myself to watch all of it, so maybe it did get better, but I don't know*

4. Soul Taker
I don't remember why I hated this one, I just remember really not liking anything about it, sorry, I iwsh I could be more descriptive on it, but I seriously don't remember it at all, besides the fact of not liking it.

5. Big O
GOD! THIS ANIME WAS SO ANNOYING! If the theme song hadn't already turned me off, the robot fighting was bland *not what I look for in animes, but still...bland*, also I could never stand that girl, and the characters always reminded me of Batman. It took years of therapy to get rid of the damage that this anime caused....big o big o big o..........big o big o big o......big o big o big o *ten minutes later*...big o big o big o.....big o big o big o.....BI-GO!.........

*Note: None of those got underlined...why? they don't deserve it. that's the shalspikipie why!*

Last edited by NaotaInko on Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hatiko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:58 pm Reply with quote
Well, I dont watch that much anime because I wont be able to remember it all so I dont have alot to put down.

So the ones i like are:

Naruto: Good fighting and blood. Its also kinda funny like when Naruto did his Sexy Justsu to Iruka and The Third Hokage in Episodes 2 and 3 and gave them both nosebleeds.

Bleach: Exellent fighting scenes and alot of blood. Its set in this time so its kinda not all olden times or futuristic.

Beet The Vandel Buster: Well I have not seen a full episode of this yet but I have seen some of it and it looks pretty good.

Now the ones that I dont like:

Naruto Dubbed Version: WOW Thats all I can say is W-O-W WOW. I mean wha- what is this... this thing. Its not an anime its like a thing! I mean its okay and all but what happened to all the blood and swears that arent even swears I mean its just Ahhhhh!

DBZ: Its alright but lets be realistic here people. NO! NO! NO!NO! I mean the story is all.... Well wait I forgot THER IS NO STORY! I mean why cant the good guys just lose for once. Its like that Power Rangers show that I watched when I was little THE GOOD GUYS ALWAYS WIN! And even when the main character dies he can still come back again but even if he doesnt he is still alive in heaven. How come that didn't hapen to the other people that died? Oh yeah I forgot their not good enough to be alive when their dead just like Goku. I mean Goku was born with powers and he always kills the bad guys with one hit after the bad guys had hit him 1,000 times already. Ah!

Hey, can anyone recommend any anime that is like 24/Army? I would like to watch it so that i can put it some place on another list on either good or bad, thanks!

Ok, hope you like it. Ill try to watch more anime and put it on another list to tell you all about.
So then, bye!
nwoo_2002

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:01 pm Reply with quote
My top ten favourite are as follows:
1) Naruto - Apart from the recent rediculuss amount of fillers this series had it all, although I would prefer they ended it on a high rather than just churn out hundreds of eps.

2) DB/DBZ/DBGT - Three different series, you have comedy with Dragonball, action and suspense with Dragonball Z and pure action with Dragonball GT. I don't know why so many people bash these series, you can tell that so many manga's were inspired by these series (maybe less so for GT Anime dazed)Also by the time DBZ had ended toriyama had lost creative control on dbz and was really just doing what the fans and toei wanted

3) Scrapped Princess - Just stumbled across this one but loved the fantasy idea, good story, great characters and not over run by fillers.

4) Outlaw Star - Wished they had done another season but i thought it had a nice enough ending. Thought the soundtrack could be cheesey at times.

5) Neon Genesis Evangelion - From the moment the opening theme kicked in I was addicted, shame about the way the ended the series and i haven't actually got round to watching the films.

6) Gundam Wing - Classic really, haven't watched SEED or DESTINY but i think I really should

7) Full Metal Alchemist - original concept loved the animation, there was always something in the series that made me want to keep on watching.

8) Tsubasa Chronicle - at times very very cheesey, but its something different. The soundtrack is great and again it passes time for the fillers in Naruto to end.

9) Cowboy Bebop - Best way to end an anime! Also loved the final line "Bang". Film didn't do it for me but still one of the best animes ever created.

10) Princess Mononoke - I know its not a series but I thought this film deserves all the great reviews its recieved. Good watch

my 5 least favourite:

1) Pokemon - can't speak for the original but bad edits and bad scripts mad me hate this series.

2) Bleach - Not a bad anime at all but i hate the way it jumps to a joke at serious moments, and compared to Naruto i feel its more cliched (don't want to offend anyone)

3) Big O - Just couldn't get into it

4) Inu Yasha - Just kept on going, started off great, then I just lost interest. I was always loyal to dragon ball hence sticking it out the full 500+ eps. This anime is alot better than some of the rubbish on toonami (uk)

5) Sailor Moon - Just both versions made me cringe, don't even know why I watched it now
Violence

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:00 pm Reply with quote
looks like its time for my list. Ok here goes:

Fav's in no real order:

Hellsing: Action packed with vampires. I'd probably buy any series with the same theme but this is a short lived masterpiece. I look forward to the OVA's.

Crest Of The Stars - I bought this series mainly because of the price (cheap) so I wasnt expecting a great deal. I was very pleasently surprised, The story pans out in such a way that it leaves you thirsty for more.

Kenshin - What A Series. To me this is perfection. Although the Third Arc may drag and be filler you still cant help but watch it. Im also very glad of the manga's alternative ending as much like other Kenshin fan's I dont like the ending given in Reflections.

Dragonball Z - I love and hate the series at the same time. It Drags so much, when i first started the series I wanted to see what happens with the Sayians and im at episode 30 odd when i actually find out. It was however very strange how i kept coming back to see what happened next.

GunGrave - I love this series. The First Episode is complete rubbish, for anybody who plans to watch this series, dont be put off. What Unfolds in the following episodes is a great story of friendship, trust, love and bitter betrayal.

Trigun - Same Creator as Gungrave and same High quality Story. First few episodes didn't give me much to go on but as the series progresses you learn about the past Vash had and everythin starts to fit into place. Excellent.

.Hack//Sign - Whe nI first watched the series I found the start boring as hell. It's just people talking, hardly any action. I love the idea but for what is seemingly a MMORPG there arent all thta many people in the towns,etc. Anyway I liked this series in the end and the games gave me a helping hand.

Escaflowne - This is a classic. Beautifully animated, Great Soundtrack and Characters aswell as a weird but good storyline.

Berserk - Great All Round Anime. Not much more can be said, I loved every minute of it.

Worst:

Cowboy Bebop - Shock Horro. Although this probably aint in my worst Im just putting it here to state some views on it. I find it massively overrated. Ok so there are some good episodes but other episodes and the movie where just plain boring. Maybe its because it was hyped up so much I was expecting massive things but I was dissapointed.

Pokemon - I hate all that stuff like Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-ho, enough already.

Elfen Lied - No Need what so ever for the amount of gore. That is my opinion ruined the anime.

Ill post my least favs tm with an edit, Im off to bed for now..

Last edited by Violence on Fri May 12, 2006 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
xCarnagex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Top ten: I'd write comprehensive reviews for each but it seems as though everything, good and bad, has been said.

1. NGE - origional story, love the opening, Asuka is one of my favorite anime characters ever..

2. Bebop - Yoko Kanno - dono..

3. Full Metal Alchemist - the shrimp just kills me..

4. Elfen Lied - bloody, violent, amazing..

5. Love Hina - unfortunately shows like this are recycled way too often ala. Gundam, Eva.. I couldn't get into LH Again.. it didn't have the same feel as it's predecessor..

6. Naruto(minus the MANY fillers) - lots of flashbacks hold it back but has loveable characters with unique backgrounds and skills.. once the fillers end the show has high potential.

7. Juuni Kokki - 12 Kingdoms - a young high school girl Yoko is thrown into a world of demons and wonder which will change her forever.. Yoko - hime goes through the most grueling of circumstances to become one of the strongest anime women ever..

8. Bleach - it may be cliffhanger heavy but it has a great flow.. however much like Naruto the new filler arc is horrible.. avoid it and read the manga.

9. Hellsing/Ultimate - creatures of the night intreague me.. you wouldn't think that by lookin at me though..

10. s-CRY-ed - action, explosions.. what else could a simple person want..

Couldn't fit in the list.. lots.. not including what I'm currently watching..
Evera

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:14 am Reply with quote
Hi, hope I meet Nagisa's standards here Very Happy I just went through all 30 pages here so brain is a bit numb.
FAV'S
1.Gravitation - just got done watching this one and loved it. The best love story I have seen probably anywhere. The animation was great and even if it is two men they make it to where you don't think of it in those terms. It was incredibly funny love all the little costumes Shuichi wears. All in all it is a light hearted love story that just makes you feel warm and fuzzy.
2.Cowboy Bebop - Love all the fighting. I felt sometimes that every episode ends sad, but there is so much humor to it as well. Ballet of fallen angles and mushroom samba are among my favorite episodes. All in all good fighting, good drama, good romance, good humor. I have the movie to Laughing
3.Trigun - I saw this on so many good and bad lists. I love it personally. Vash might seem (dumb or idealistic) but he represents most of the population of today. We all live our own idividual lifes only wishing there was something more we could do to make a difference. There are so many wonderfull things about this anime that really get to your heart and soul and them make you roll on the ground laughing.
4.Vampire Hunter D & Bloodlust - first of all for anyone that had this on a worst list Razz First anime I ever saw, D is HOT and I am infatuated with vampires. Besides that bloodlust great art and story line (lovers that are forbidden), the villian is great. The ending was good.
5.Tactics - you can correct me if I am wrong but I did not see this one listed at all. First of all Haruka (sigh so hot). The story is hard to explain but as I remember it (was fan subbed to) is that Kantarou is a ghostbuster type that is able to talk to spirits and he releases Haruka an oni eating tengu who he names (so Haruka has to listen to him) and they basically go and chase away spirits. It was funny and heart warming. I easly fell in love with the charectors and I love the culture aspect of it. Sorry can't explain it better but if you have the rescorces you should check it out Shocked
I will only list 5 so I don't make anyone mad at my poor reasons of why I love these, for me I get so into them that I loose myself and everything around me the anime takes over. I come back dased and just remeber key elements and how they made me feel. I don't have a bad list because if there is an anime I am not interested in (consist of mabey 2) then I won't watch em. So I can not give details of why I did not like them.Can I do honrable mentions?
cheezisgoooood

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:32 am Reply with quote
Boy, I'm relieved that Azumanga Daioh is appearing on a lot of these lists...I just bought the set for fifty bucks.

My favorites:

Trigun - I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take out my ultimate weapon machine of absolute obliteration toward the guy who put this on their worst ever spot. How could this be the worst ever?! IT'S THE BEST EVER! For its incredibly entertaining and interesting set of characters, its emotional moments, its humor, and its action, why put it on the worst ever?! DragonBall GT and the One Piece dub are so much worse than Trigun it's not even funny! Put one of those on the worst ever!

Cowboy Bebop - This one was obvious. Perfect execution through characters, plot, and style, not to mention the music was the best I've heard in any series so far.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - Another obvious one. This one turns on you like the evil bunny from Holy Grail. You think the series is great the first half but suspect that something really insane's gonna happen, then BOOM! It does. The story is well-executed, the characters are...interesting...and the movie was incredibly satisfying (to me at least).

FullMetal Alchemist - I'm not a particular fan of really long series, but this one is just awesome the whole way through. In no point in time did I lose interest in this show, and I enjoyed the entire thing. I haven't ever seen a show be that consistently entertaining for 51 episodes and then a movie. It's well-paced and well-conceived with great characters and a very good plot.

Paranoia Agent/Serial Experiments Lain - I like both of these equally because they're both very effective in keeping you guessing the whole way through. They're atmospheric and memorable in every aspect. Truly great.

Least favorite:

Any DragonBall series or object in the universe - Dragon Ball Z is the reason I hated anime for so long. Cookie cutter characters, 10-episode fight scenes with 90% talking about nothing interesting, and an obnoxious theme of who's more powerful than who. People need to realize that it's all retarded.

One Piece dub - Ugh, so irritating...I really hate this crap. I'm sure it was probably decent as a Japanese subtitled show, but the dubbing is so unbearably awful I might never touch the Japanese version.

Yu-Gi-Oh - This show is mad gay. More cookie cutter characters and a stupid "omg I'm in trouble but I'm secretly hiding this super awesome card that will obliterate the other guy in one turn bwahahah!" Boring, dull, not entertaining in any way. Just plain stupid.
barfing_bunnies

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quote
[Because changing the title of Yu-Gi-Oh! to mix in a slur or two is SO clever! -Nagi]
Space_cowboy64

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:23 pm Reply with quote
i watched a lot more anime and wish to change my top 5

top 5 animes

1. cowboy bebop
simple because i grew up on it and it changed the way i look at anime. it basically set the bench mark for me when looking at other animes. it has a the best soundtrack, the best main character, the greatest band of heroes, the best villain and simply the best storyline ever devised by man. that’s why i believe it to be the best and my number 1 favourite.

2. Neon genesis
this was difficult because i was going to put it third but when i think about the series and the films it has to be second for me. just because it is absolutely phenomenal. a masterpiece that should be in the written curriculum for schools. they should take out Shakespeare and put in neon genesis. its just amazing beyond words.

3. Macross plus
im a huge fan of the Macross series and films ever since i watched robotech which i thought was very enjoyable if a little dated. Macross plus worked for me on so many levels, although not feeling like a sequel more of a spin-off i believe it worked better than if it was a true sequel. i loved the characters and could really relate to the love triangle. i thought the romance was brilliant and the animation itself fantastic. great characters great plot what more do you need.

4. Escaflowne
i have only just finished watching Escaflowne a little while back but for me it was just so outstanding a brilliant i instantly feel in love with it, and found myself very intrigued in the storyline and characters. the soundtrack again by the great yoko kanno is very good, and the animation is superb. two big thumbs up.

5. akira
first anime film i ever saw, and it quite simple blew me away. with fantastic music, superb animation and a completely crazy post apocalyptic storyline it makes for a great all time classic anime. characters were superb and really well developed. i loved the idea of the bikes i thought they were uber cool when i was a little smaller than i am now. all i want now is one of those Macross space helmets as luminal suggested he wanted too Very Happy

top 3 most hated animes

1. full metal alchemist
i apologise in advanced if i have offended anyone’s religious fma beliefs lol im only joking. i just didn’t find the story line compelling enough to keep watching and unfortunately i didn’t finish it. also the characters ed and al i found most annoying and really did my head in.

2. kenshin
most overrated anime of all time. i just do not see the attraction of it. they guy isn’t even a samurai just a swordsman. i hated his attitude and personality and didn’t like the other characters either. it had an alright story line but nothing near masterpiece when u think about it done to the last detail. i think the reason why i don’t like kenshin is because a couple of years ago i used to be very much into Japanese samurai films with a good friend of mine. and now my new friends are going though the same stage i did which i feel slightly left out on as i done it all before.

3. pokemon with that Tracey girl/boy
being a huge fan of Brock i thought it was simple heartbreaking to find out he had been replace by a sissy pokemon sketcher crap idiot. i mean honestly who sketches pokemon when u can just catch them. i don’t like his personality and Brock was a live ledge. bring back Brock

thanks
space
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 30 of 122