Forum - View topic
Blue Exorcist

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:03 pm Reply with quote
Really been enjoying the dub a ton. As one of those vocal in hoping and looking forward to it getting one, and disappointed when it looked like the sub-only DVD release was all that was going to happen, I'm really happy that changed and we're now watching an awesome dub for it!

Since we're at about the second half I'll mention the two recent new additions that I think have been fantastic right from the start.

It's so great how quickly I really got invested in/attached to the new "little" (sometimes big) cat demon! Stephanie Sheh did an awesome job in her first ep and the cat's strong attachment to Shiro. So glad that she's been a reoccurring character since that ep. Smile

Also man is it awesome that Wendee Lee is doing Shura! I've always loved her as these types of tough badass characters ofcourse Smile And it's been a while since I've heard her outside of the Bebop repeats on Toonami (and her small support role on Nura). Already loving her character in her first two eps.

Oh yeah, Amaimon seems to have a great unique voice for his odd character and his scenes with Mephisto and the Rin battle was very good.

Really hoping this follows suit with Tiger & Bunny and gets its own dual-audio Blu-ray release too Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Neon Alley All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1