• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo? (TV).

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:32 pm Reply with quote
Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?

Episodes: 10
Genres: Fantasy, Supernatural, Comedy

Plot Summary: Izayoi Sakamaki, Asuka Kudou, and You Kasugabe have tremendous psychic powers and are bored with the regular world. An envelope arrives for each person, and when each opens their envelope, they are stunned to see the scenery around them change to a world they had never encountered before. They've been summoned by the Black Rabbit to help the community "No Name" to overthrow the Devil King.

Episode 1
That was an interesting first episode. It kind of just jumped into the action, but that is most likely because there is only 10 episodes so it might be a little rushed. We have a badass male protagonist, Izayoi, whose powers seems to be super strength. I think the fire rocks he threw was just showing how hard he can throw it. Asuka has the power to give out a command to people or animals and Kasugabe has the power to talk to animals and seems to have cat like movements. Although I am sure everyone is more interested in the fan service filled character, Kurousagi, and I don't blame them Smile
[/b]
Yttrbio
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 pm Reply with quote
I like these characters. I just wish the show didn't seem to completely devoid of anything to do with them.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:54 pm Reply with quote
I'm not feeling too well for this show but will watch it to see what else is to come. The main male protagonist is a badass though and I liked watching him in many of the scenes in this episode.

Oh, and those bunny ears are pretty fluffy if you ask me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:15 pm Reply with quote
@ WHG - what is your source of info that the show is only 10 eps? ANN Encyclopedia is saying there are 12.

Anyway, I liked this. I'm not crazy over Juvie Delinquent (just not a fan of male, "oooo, I'm just so cool" characters) but everyone else seems okay. Nothing is really standing out about this one, but it seems pleasant enough.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quote
Episode 1

I am not too excited about a gambleing community anime as Rio Rainbow Gate took one episode to scare me off (from being bad) and the lack of consequence in Dog Days being about games also made me not want to watch. But the fantasy elements in this so far grabbed my attention, like that there was good action, and the promise of many different creatures.

To be honest the start plot seems very video game like, but that may work for me if we have interesting characters. I did not like the male lead becaus he came off as a littl arrogant, but he showed signs of being ratherbright. The ojousama controller also seemed a little mean, but towards the end she started to show a nicer side with Doctor Dolittle girl.

Bunny girl does not give me high hopes as the fanservice elements makes me think it is done to replace actual character, but hard to tell.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
@ WHG - what is your source of info that the show is only 10 eps? ANN Encyclopedia is saying there are 12.

Anyway, I liked this. I'm not crazy over Juvie Delinquent (just not a fan of male, "oooo, I'm just so cool" characters) but everyone else seems okay. Nothing is really standing out about this one, but it seems pleasant enough.

MyAnimelist. I stopped using ANN as a reference for episodes, since they are sometimes incorrect like with Sakurasou. They had it as 13 episode anime for a long time when it was always 24. I will change it, if it turns out to be 12 episodes.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:58 pm Reply with quote
this anime looks fun.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:25 pm Reply with quote
Pretty good first episode. Mostly an info dump on the rules of the game world. Kasukabe's cat spoiler[hitting on the cat-girl waitress] was pretty funny
Ian K

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Haven't watched this yet (and not sure I will), but the rhetorical question in the title irrationally bugs me.

Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?

I don't know, why don't you tell me. Knowing what you're about is your job.
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 pm Reply with quote
well after watching it might some hmm give 3 people with unique power travel to different world.

meet bunny girl who explain there games to play seem give so far more going on give head-phone blonde guy seem very "hmm" sense something going on while beating a big sea dragon.

at least only 10eps sure whole nymph as bunny girl wonder how this go?
methaniel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:58 am Reply with quote
Finally got around watching it, and I was surprisingly rather convinced by it. Though the betting setting could be pretty heavy, the story is clearly going for the rather fun and adventurous path (I wouldn't particularly have minded hard bet and such but that's not the good show for it).
Oh, and I guess Kurousagi did have a preponderant role in making me like the anime (the moment she spoiler[used her red eyes, I was happily going "Reisen!" in my head])
hpulley

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Did no one else notice the end Japanese text that Crunchyroll at least didn't sub? spoiler[Kono te ni aru "In these hands..." unmei "is your fate"] I wasn't too interested until I Izayoi ask Kurousagi what she isn't telling him and the answer seemed to be those screens talking about how their fate is in her the hands of someone else now so the game may be deadly. Will watch at least a few more anyways, though I'm not usually into the bunny and dog character shows.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote
Well, new episode just aired on CR.

Looks like we got a new loli character, Shiroyasha. She seems to be some kidn of demon chick--and her voice is quite interesting. It's like a weird-mix an old lady and a loli. I like it quite a lot, plus she's so damn cute~

. Plus there appears to be a vampire loli if the ending of the episode is any indication.

Gotta love how Asuka got info out of Gasper that fast. Mind-Control is such an awesome ability. Also, You's ability got expanded on--it's spoiler[the power to take the abilities of animals use them for herself].

I still quite like this show. It's funny and cute, perfect for a friday afternoon.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Episode 2

spoiler[Black Rabbit explains the whole communities thing.
Seems like she was recruiting them as fighters.
This Gift Games thing sounds interesting.
Asuka sure has scary powers. I like it.
As a matter a fact, all of them have pretty cool powers.
Shiroyasha's game was interesting. You certainly proved her courage.]
trilaan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quote
I am enjoying the show so far. That ED sequence....so cute.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8