• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mushibugyo Anime Listed in Gon's Monday 6 p.m. Slot

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Its gonna be a long runner most likely, huh? Neat.

This one was pretty good looking and its even being done by Seven Arcs, who is great with action scenes.
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:35 pm Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:
Its gonna be a long runner most likely, huh? Neat.

This one was pretty good looking and its even being done by Seven Arcs, who is great with action scenes.

This crap a long runner? The manga was so bad even the author decided to restart it from scratch. The art style is sloppy and amateurish, and the story is some mashed up combination of Blue Gender and a few other anime thrown in an Edo style setting. This definitely should not be animated let alone run for a long time. This is the kind of anime that was dated and bad in the 90s, and just looks flat compared to anything now.
Thornister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quote
CrownKlown wrote:
This crap a long runner? The manga was so bad even the author decided to restart it from scratch. The art style is sloppy and amateurish, and the story is some mashed up combination of Blue Gender and a few other anime thrown in an Edo style setting. This definitely should not be animated let alone run for a long time. This is the kind of anime that was dated and bad in the 90s, and just looks flat compared to anything now.

HATER ALERT!

Woah I don't know what this manga did to you but it must have been something preeeetty bad. You can say that story is bad (it's a generic shounen and yet I'm enjoying it) but saying that his art-style is sloppy and amateurish is too much, I know that everyone have their own tastes but even if you don't like digital art or just similar to this one you should appreciate the work mangaka is doing. I actually love his art, it's unique and his character designs are great. A good battle shounen must have their own unique style and so Mushibugyo does have it.
sukochi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Please dont hate until it has been shown....as a main member of staff on this production, we will do our best!!! Please look forward to it!!!
Its going to be amazing!!! I promise!!!
Thank you!
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:53 am Reply with quote
Well, after I heard this was getting an anime, I checked out the manga. It was nothing special really. Like I said before, I might just watch it for the long haired bishie.

sukochi wrote:
Please don't hate until it has been shown....as a main member of staff on this production, we will do our best!!! Please look forward to it!!!
Its going to be amazing!!! I promise!!!
Thank you!

O_O
opn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote
I was barely interested in it before but after sukochis responses toward it im kinda interested. Also any clue how long its going to be since your working on the show? @sukochi
sukochi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:24 am Reply with quote
opn wrote:
I was barely interested in it before but after sukochis responses toward it im kinda interested. Also any clue how long its going to be since your working on the show? @sukochi

private messaged u! lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1