• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Nagi Yanagi Sings 'My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected' Opening

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quote
This is easily my most anticipated non sequel of the Spring season. Hopefully it lives up to all the hype I've been hearing about the LN from Japanese sites. Its supposed to be another one of those top tier LNs like a Haganai or Oreimo.
AbZeroNow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:11 pm Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:
This is easily my most anticipated non sequel of the Spring season. Hopefully it lives up to all the hype I've been hearing about the LN from Japanese sites. Its supposed to be another one of those top tier LNs like a Haganai or Oreimo.

Often times, you and I have similar tastes so good for those who will likely be able to watch it on TheAnimeNetwork or AnimeOnDemand because Oregairu(the shorthand for this series because I am not typing out the full Japanese name nor the long English title) is a TBS show and last few seasons, the TBS series were TAN exclusives. For a Crunchyroll-only person like me, I would have to wait until it comes out on home video.

EDIT: The premiere time for this is "4/4 25:25" or April 5th 1:25 a.m JST. That likely means that Photo Kano's timeslot will be in the 25:55 or 1:55 a.m timeslot. Whether Photo Kano premieres the same week as Oregairu remains to be seen of course.
kazziyan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:

Definitely. Nagi singing the OP is just icing on the cake. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1