• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Japanese online shop; CDs/DVDs/Manga/Toys/Games, and more.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TokyoRoxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:55 pm Reply with quote
A great new Japanese store is opening shortly, www.kissmydisc.jp

We're all familiar with established and reputable stores like YesAsia, Play-Asia, CDJapan, and the often limited, Amazon Japan.

At www.kissmydisc.jp, however, we've taken years of experience as buyers on these sites, to deliver everything you'd want from a Japanese store, without any of the common limitations. Very low (below our cost) shipping fees, selection of over 1 million in stock products, and only genuine, authentic Japanese products, shipped directly from our locations in Japan. A robust loyalty program (earn points, redeemable for discounts at checkout, for submitting reviews, even for adding images to our catalog where one is missing... in fact, you can even earn points/discounts/badges, in your sleep (anyone another user approves your reviews, or other content you submit- you earn more points).

Please check out our Facebook fan page with any questions- and more importantly, suggestions.

http://www.facebook.com/KissMyDisc.jp

We know there's hardly a need for just another Japanese online shop, so we've invested immense resources into delivering something truly amazing, with features, and benefits you won't find anywhere else.

Thank you, to the community here at animenewsnetwork, for reading our post, and considering visiting us.

Our best from the team at www.kissmydisc.jp,
Mayumi, Kenji, Minako, and PJ.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Just want to say that it's really amusing to me that you're having 'XP' and 'achievements' on an online shop. I guess that's what people want these days considering how many video games have instituted this sort of thing.

All that matters to me for an online shop is price, organization of data (for easy searches), delivery/packaging, and customer service. Anything else is just meaningless bells and whistles.

Quite odd to post this when the only thing you have on the site are a few images on rotation. I think waiting for March 8 (or whenever it goes live) would have been wiser.
supercreep

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quote
I actually own something from you guys. I bought the second Cowboy Bebop OST, NO DISC, and inside the case was a note from "Kiss My Disc" but at the time I couldn't find any information about it.

Interesting
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quote
You guys wouldn't happen to have a copy of the Master Keaton OST, would you?

If so, I CALL DIBS!! Shocked
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1