• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japan's Animation Blu-ray Disc Ranking, April 1-7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wootsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 am Reply with quote
Man it's great to see that Jojo is doing so well, it's my favorite manga series, and the anime adaption has been great so far. It'll be amazing to see what David Production can do with a high budget for the show, considering how stylish the adaption is.
Polycell

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 am Reply with quote
I wouldn't really consider GuP "trailing" given that it's doing pretty well for a two-week-old release(in fact, all the old releases that chart seem to be pulling decent numbers this week and great ones in total - which just makes GJ Club and Kotoura-san's performance seem even more abysmal). That said, given the way Nekomonogatari annihilates the grade curve, I can understand why one would use the term.
Ulinox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:14 pm Reply with quote
Jojo has been doing great so far. If DavidP for some reason decide against doing the 3rd arc I'd be very surprised at this point.
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:16 pm Reply with quote
Ulinox wrote:
Jojo has been doing great so far. If DavidP for some reason decide against doing the 3rd arc I'd be very surprised at this point.

Its up to Warner Brothers, not David. David is only the freelance studio that Warner Brothers hired to animate JoJo.
Tanteikingdomkey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quote
Sad Sad Sad Sad
Poor koutora I thought it was popular and would be getting a second season. atleast it ended well and didn't need a season 2
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1