• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Even More Yamato Figures

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZeroRyoko1974

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:52 am Reply with quote
Looks like they are the same ones that have been already available from Gainax in Japan. They are nice looking and its cool that they are getting a more widespread release, and what apears to be a cheaper price point then the originals. I wonder if they will come in the cool boxes though
CorneredAngel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quote
Yeah, now I can't figure out if the Kaworu I picked up at Anime Boston last month is one of these and the press release is just late, or I snagged one of the originals. Because it was weird: at Anime Cental, there were like *two* total that one dealer had, of course they were gone within five minutes; at Boston, there was a good number, and then at Anime Next last week, they were bloody everywhere!

Heh.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
strider175

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quote
news is late. they've been available for a few weeks now. same packaging as japanese version
Amused Observer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:03 am Reply with quote
FYI: These figures came out in Japan at the end of April. They came out in the U.S. at the end of May.
ZeroRyoko1974

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:33 am Reply with quote
they were out before april. Unless it was some rerelease, I have had mine for several months
Tumalu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:59 am Reply with quote
It would be nice if it was another shipment. I didn't get all of mine when they shipped the first time, and was told that another shipment would probably go out in July.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1