• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shrine of the Morning Mist Manga's Last Volume Adds 84 Pages

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:03 am Reply with quote
I remember watching the anime adaptation of this awhile ago; might give this manga a shot to see any differences Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Shiratori1

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:11 am Reply with quote
Didn't know that this was still ongoing. I loved the Anime adaptation (one of my favorites within my collection). Hearing that the Manga is ending makes it all the more unfortunate and sad that we will probably never get it in its entirety here. Anime cry
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:20 am Reply with quote
Wow. Shocked Didn't know this was still going. Well, I did enjoy the series for what it was. I don't have to worry about feeling different about how the story ended vs the manga.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 4:27 pm Reply with quote
I collected the Tokyopop volumes and have no recollection of it being unfinished so this is a surprise to me too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1