• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Help Support Japan-a-Radio!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiggity

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Hey all. I have a favor to ask. A friend of mine runs an online radio station called Japan-a-Radio. It's been running for over 10 years now, and is entirely subscriber funded. Now is the time to help it survive through its 11th year and beyond. Give it a listen and please consider subscribing or donating today. I'm sorry if this sound like a spammy message, but I'm just trying to help keep this awesome entertainment going for years to come. I know the owner/program director/DJ personally and he's a really nice guy. JaR is his 'baby' project, and he'd hate to have to shut it down due to lack of funds. Things like equipment repairs/replacements/upgrades, bandwidth, music etc all cost money, and he can't fund it on his own entirely, if at all. I listen every night at work, and it keeps me motivated and energized. I listen to it whenever I'm out thanks to my phone's unlimited data plan. So, please help out and don't let Japan-a-Radio go away.

http://www.japanaradio.com

There are free streams up for you to try before you buy, essentially, and if you like anime/jpop music I think you'll be pleased with what JaR has to offer. There are plans as low as $5 a month. A MONTH! Not a huge commitment. There are higher intervals, but I think $5 is affordable...a month.

Just so no misunderstandings arise, JaR staff isn't paying me to help promote the station. I'm just a fan and long time supporter. I remember when I found JaR back in 2007. I instantly fell in love with it and how it was being ran.

Thanks for your time in reading this.
cuteycute

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:40 am Reply with quote
Okay i support Smile
Shiggity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:03 am Reply with quote
cuteycute wrote:
Okay i support Smile

yay! Thank you! Please help spread the word! The more subscribers we gain the more services and show we can get.

Enjoy your subscription [given you did subscribe] and be sure to visit the website at www.japanaradio.com and the chatroom if you need help from any of us in the JaR community.

Cheers!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1