• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
extremely rare anime dvd (hard to find dvds)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popol24

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:57 am Reply with quote
is there an international online store somewhere on this planet where i can buy rare/old anime dvd's (basically, store that ships worldwide)? i've recently re-awakened my keenness to anime and as a result, i've been tracking down most of the animes i used to watch, i.e. saber rider, daimos, yaiba, masked rider black, etc. (not sure if any of these titles are correct) i've had no luck tracking most of these shows and i'm not even sure if these shows are that rare. it would be terrific if anyone has info on such a store! cheers! (i've tried most of the online stores mentioned in this section of this forum)
Webki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:44 am Reply with quote
You can try the Japanese Amazon.

I found the two box sets for Saber Riders there:

here

and here

They ship worldwide. The only problem is you need to be able to type Japanese (which can be irritating sometimes with kanji). Or, what you can also do, which I do sometimes if I don't know the kanji they use, is find the series on wikipedia and copy and paste the title in Japanese from there.

Happy hunting.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1