• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Question for the mods about a post of mine

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering if I could perhaps get an explanation for why my post was deleted in this thread. There wasn't any reason for the disappearance given in the thread itself, and I haven't received any PMs or other explanation of where I went wrong.

I thought my post was quite reasonable and well within the forum rules, so I'm curious as to what the issue was. I have no way of knowing which mod or admin got rid of my post, so I'm hoping whoever did it will see this post here and be able to give me an answer. Thanks in advance.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 pm Reply with quote
Well, shit.

One post gets reported, I try to clean it up, and now I have to reinstate all of 'em.

There.
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:48 pm Reply with quote
Ah. When I looked back at the thread and realized that other posts had disappeared as well, I wondered if it was an attempted thread cleanup and my post got caught up in it. Anyways, thank you for the prompt response and for bringing my post back.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:25 pm Reply with quote
No problem. I'll try and be a little more considerate/lenient when problem posts spout a lot of different replies (and just leave 'em be).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1