• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Anime Weekend Atlanta 2013 Announces World Premieres and Advance Screenings

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Media Blasters will have their release of GIRLS VS BUTLERS on hand as well.

.....Don't you mean Ladies vs. Butlers? Confused
MasterKingJC

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

To start with AWA 2013 is pleased to announce the first screening of the English dub of ONE PIECE: STRONG WORLD, the latest comedy adventure featuring long-armed Luffy D. Monkey and his band of merry pirates. Produced by FUNimation Entertainment, this exciting movie has the gang attempting to rescue Shiki and Nami from a dangerous island full of monstrous creatures. This premiere will be introduced by CHRIS SABAT, the voice of Zoroi. Funimation will also be premiering at the con this year the English dubs of JORMUNGAND, the anime about a group of arms dealers, and MICHIKO & HATCHIN, in which two women chase down a man from their pasts.

Oh, boy. These errors.

1. It's Monkey D. Luffy. Monkey is his surname.
2. Shiki is the villain. He's the one who kidnaps Nami, so his name should be omitted from that part.
3. "Zoroi" should be corrected to Zoro.
Sasukeuzi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:32 pm Reply with quote
MasterKingJC wrote:
Quote:

To start with AWA 2013 is pleased to announce the first screening of the English dub of ONE PIECE: STRONG WORLD, the latest comedy adventure featuring long-armed Luffy D. Monkey and his band of merry pirates. Produced by FUNimation Entertainment, this exciting movie has the gang attempting to rescue Shiki and Nami from a dangerous island full of monstrous creatures. This premiere will be introduced by CHRIS SABAT, the voice of Zoroi. Funimation will also be premiering at the con this year the English dubs of JORMUNGAND, the anime about a group of arms dealers, and MICHIKO & HATCHIN, in which two women chase down a man from their pasts.

Oh, boy. These errors.

1. It's Monkey D. Luffy. Monkey is his surname.
2. Shiki is the villain. He's the one who kidnaps Nami, so his name should be omitted from that part.
3. "Zoroi" should be corrected to Zoro.

I cringed when reading this...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1