• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kiddy Grade Digest Movies

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:43 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad to hear this! I hope they pick this up as well as the 2nd season.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
NGE1113

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:48 pm Reply with quote
If these movies are picked up, it'd better be priced accordingly due to the recycled animation (thinking $15-$20). Otherwise, I really can't say that I'd be all that interested.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:11 am Reply with quote
You could make the same argument about Evangelion: Death and Rebirth...

No news that there's even going to be a video release yet, and I'm not convinced that it will be brought over anyway, especially if there are new spoken parts that need to be redubbed (this was done for some scenes in Evangelion:Death IIRC, but that is a lot higher profile).
IF they do release it then I demand commentaries in both Japanese and English as these were missing from the original DVDs.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1