• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Answerman: So You Want To Be A Voice Actor

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KaiAmante

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quote
okay Mr.Answerman!!

I have one Question!!

I really want to take voice acting classes but the problem is that I am a Junior in High school.

I REALLY love art and I am ONLY allowed to take Music or Art so I prefered Art.

Is there a possiblity in which I can still have voice acting school and as a career if I never took any form of drama and such.

PLEASE REPLY ASAP!!
jgreen

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quote
You're supposed to ask Answerman questions by e-mail, not using the Forum.

But anyway, if you want to go into voice acting, you really should study drama while you're in school, especially once you get into high school. There are other ways to get into voiceover work, like going to Broadcast Center, but to get your acting chops you need to ACT.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:17 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, questions for the Answerman column should be e-mailed to [email protected] and submitted questions will be reviewed and selected for the column which is posted weekly on Friday's. May want to check some Answerman column histories however as questions of this nature have been asked and addressed many times in the past.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1