• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Will Viz translate the rest of Steam Detectives?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vashna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Oh, really? You can't find the Viz releases at all? Do you mind if I ask where you're from? I actually haven't had too much trouble, though I'm from the United States. I still wonder, though, why Viz chose to use the term 'Le Bread' in them instead of 'Le Bled' for Narutaki's nemesis.
necromancer115

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:31 pm Reply with quote
resurrecting this thread again! but i'm still waiting for any news about volume 9....looks like the series is truly dead
AvrilTronLuKon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:57 pm Reply with quote
Its like a translation, I guess, I find 1 to 8 on internet, Im from Mexico, and about Lu's name, I like both Le Bled or Lu Bread and about the vol 9 to 13, Im sure that 8th isnt the end https://sites.google.com/site/paradiselibrarymanga/s/steam-detectives just see it. The cover of the vol 8 on 13th manga collection is the same cover of the 8 vols collection (in english) I guess It has the same content, and It means that there something more, but I still haven't found it... Sad
AvrilTronLuKon

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 7:11 pm Reply with quote
Im still looking for New Kaiketsu Jouki Tanteidan... and I cant find it... thats sad.... I want to know the end!! Crying or Very sad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2