• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
White Album 2 (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:52 am Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
yup. there is no other way to interpret that scene

I missed it at first because it made it seem like she was playing an air guitar since the very next scene was of him playing the guitar. Clever use of transition by the director.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:57 am Reply with quote
I'm a Touma fan. Her legs are mighty delicious (as with the rest of her body). Laughing
Takamachi Ryoko

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:59 pm Reply with quote
Woo hoo! Someone finally made a WA2 thread Smile, looks like the show got some recognition. I was kinda bored that no one made it while every fall season shows got one.

My 2nd favorite show of this season, so far very good, a little slow but nonetheless, clever. And gotta love the soundtrack. The anime actually got me hook to play the VN, but damn it, what's wrong with the game, I can't even get pass the title screen.

Hmm? Rooting. Can't decide which one though. I'm a fan of both, Kazusa for her yeah, you said it, delicious body Razz but Setsuna would win in term of her singing and voice.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:00 pm Reply with quote
Thank God they handled the misunderstanding well. If it was a typical anime then spoiler[Setsuna would not confront the problem and just stay angry at Haruki for a few episodes.]
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quote
Hmm, I wonder what thatspoiler[ fainting spell of Touma's was about? I sure hope it's just simple exhaustion and not, "we're going to be playing the fatal illness card."] That would suck.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:29 pm Reply with quote
I hope spoiler[Touma] is going to be okay next time....because of that ending. Oh and one lesson I did learn from the latest episode is to NOT piss her off.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:20 pm Reply with quote
I've got an inkling that Haruki's declaration that he spoiler[will never leave Setsuna] will at some some point come back to bite him in the ass.

Blood- wrote:
Hmm, I wonder what thatspoiler[ fainting spell of Touma's was about? I sure hope it's just simple exhaustion and not, "we're going to be playing the fatal illness card."] That would suck.

I think those daily 10 hour practices and working toward an actual goal finally caught up with her
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:54 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
I've got an inkling that Haruki's declaration that he spoiler[will never leave Setsuna] will at some some point come back to bite him in the ass.

that's why we shouldn't make any promise to girls. Anime characters always make this mistake.
Yttrbio
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:49 pm Reply with quote
But then there wouldn't be any drama, which means no anime, which means no character. In fact, they should break promises like their lives depend on it, because they absolutely do.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quote
Woah, hold on a sec. is that new song basically about spoiler[Haruki crushing on Kazusa]?
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:07 am Reply with quote
I don't know. Have we heard any of the lyrics yet? In any case, I'll be happy when the festival performance is over. I find the practice scenes quite dull.
Nayu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:28 am Reply with quote
I have to argue with the OP's suggestion that White Album 1 was somehow inferior. If you can get through it, White Album is heartcrushingly amazing. It just is seriously difficult to watch but the payoff is outstanding.

I'm enjoying WA2 as well, but I'm scared that it's going to take us on the same journey through hell that WA1 did. And I really, really don't want to hurt for either Touma or Ogiso the ways I did for Yuki, Rina, Mana, Haruka, Misaki and even the manager-neechan.

And at the same time, I want the storytelling to be as amazing as the first anime (and I imagine VN) was. I'm loving what I see, but the bad end flags for one of the girls really scare me.
FD2Raptor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
I don't know. Have we heard any of the lyrics yet? In any case, I'll be happy when the festival performance is over. I find the practice scenes quite dull.

Ogiso herself said out the OP's name.
The OP/ED CD was already released = the OP's full lyrics is available, and it confirmed that her next 2 lines which may or may not have been TLed by CR are part of the OP's lyrics.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:27 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
Woah, hold on a sec. is that new song basically about spoiler[Haruki crushing on Kazusa]?

I don't think so. It doesn't seem like Haruki spoiler[has fallen for either of them] yet. He might have been working on this song since the beginning of HS so it wouldn't be about her since they have not met yet.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:57 pm Reply with quote
Had my headphones on the whole time for episode 7. Damn, that ending though....

spoiler[I wonder if Setsuna and Haruki will begin dating after that kiss....]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7