• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Rozen Maiden Manga to End in 3 Chapters

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DmonHiro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:53 pm Reply with quote
What? Well, that came our of left field.
Or are they changing magazines again?
Sailor S

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote
I haven't been following it other than the 8 volumes that were released here. For anyone that has, is the manga in a place where an ending would make sense, or is it going to seem rushed?
hpulley

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Sailor S wrote:
I haven't been following it other than the 8 volumes that were released here. For anyone that has, is the manga in a place where an ending would make sense, or is it going to seem rushed?
Without spoiling... yes... very strong ending flags.

Sadly along with poor disc sales this likely means no more anime or not anytime soon which is really too bad as I would love to see the rest animated. But the manga is beautiful... hopefully it reboots or restarts or something again sometime.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:30 pm Reply with quote
hpulley wrote:
Sailor S wrote:
Without spoiling... yes... very strong ending flags.

Sadly along with poor disc sales this likely means no more anime or not anytime soon which is really too bad as I would love to see the rest animated. But the manga is beautiful... hopefully it reboots or restarts or something again sometime.
I too would love to see how it ends in an anime that tells the full story. I will resort to the manga if I have to though
Lolita princess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:22 am Reply with quote
It just came back and how is it getting poor sales it use to be popular back when it came out
Thespacemaster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:10 am Reply with quote
Most likely becuase of the years tht have passed between the last series and this one

But i Knew that this series was coming to an end for quite awhile since the recent chapters have all started to forshadow it

Still its sad that it will finally conclude now and the real shame is the poor sales of the new anime series which is quite a shock especially since the new series covered the manga more accuratly and if they make just one more series it would end the anime series perfectly becuase it would have th right amount of chapters to adapt

I am hoping at the very least the series gets redistrubtion in english since i cant stand that only part of the series has ever been published in english.
kill-chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:50 am Reply with quote
I've seen even less popular series getting not only 1 but 2 sequels, so never say never.
but RM popularity's zenith being long gone it's a fact though.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1