• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job. (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 pm Reply with quote
ep.7

spoiler[raul & fino arrive to check with lore cause prob the old lady's son bought air con from amada cause double booking give don't want make a mess go pull out but wait prob with magic level in house old lady's son bought.

give only fridge is ok everything else is not yet amada charge a lot for all fixing over 300k+ yet raul, fino, & lore give check place to make sure give reveal magic slime overload on it.

so lore had fino as bait to lure magic slime give so many to have both fino & raul buried on it to get all be boom & well all give old lady's son have air con from raul & fino store so all ok now cue clean win & dinner feast day work on magical best buy crew.

give now heat wave come in yet raul find fino on the bed cause fino mention one time her father said "man & woman on bed pregnant" talk give was nothing happen so on way to work til see a cooked nova? ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:58 am Reply with quote
Episode 7

So an emergency turned out to be spoiler[a double booking]. Kind of small when you compare to the usual fantasy stuff, but fitting in this show. I do say that this show does a pretty good job at convincing to use the small shops. I am continuing my theory that Amada spoiler[is responsible for the slimes].

And we got some romancey stuff too. Go Raul and Fino! They might have done the spoiler[wake up in same bed] thing, but it is not like it was quite played to the usual conclusion. Fino is indeed delightful. Some alright fanservice shots too.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Raul just casually touches Fino's boobs.
dtm42

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quote
^
I thought I was the only one who noticed that. I'm surprised he didn't freak out about it like a typical male lead.
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quote
ep.8

spoiler[raul check on nova for what happen give assume some heat monster something but really air con probs issues yet hot level to even got fino nap in a kitchen sink so now magical best buy do summer sale give it's 35 degrees & fino magic leak to boom her clothes.

so female manager got idea females wear summer outfit during sale yet it's work give raul why this happen even have fino & nova play kiddie pool then 2 lawson girls appear yet female manager have help in as well now heat in 42.1 degrees?!

lam got idea have customer buy camera & get pics of females in swimsuits then airi appear for spy in even doing yet in return wear swim suit with mask for identity safety.

after day work raul got hello by glasses person who really a reporter want to do a interview yet on amada management "higher manager" see mention going go like if you want something do it yourself as long it's best for fino. ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:44 am Reply with quote
Episode 8

I like how the description of not too in the past Raul was like spoiler[he was a chuuni]. I wonder what we would get without those inconspicuous white clouds.

And yes, we got a swimsuit episode, not like the ED had not already shown this.

And looks like plot is involved with spoiler[Amada, like a plan to make her go back.]
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 pm Reply with quote
well that was fun. Also, Elsa best girl
KLAC

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:47 pm Reply with quote
ep.9

spoiler[it pay day give fino going hurray 1st paycheck so celebrate have dinner feast give fino want kid ride meal with toy with female manager suggest have raul help with paycheck on shop day (yet "person" having a cup listen on their saying).

next day raul & fino shop day give 2 lawsons girl see them ask is this a date give raul going no way so 1st visit supermarket give raul worry yet it all ok now to city shops places.

give raul save fino from moving vechile then go check necklace give raul want sword but 100000 for it yet fino go get necklace item yet while wander got grab with raul worry but it's ok fino get nice outfit got raul "hmm" yet same time free pic like they on a date.

fino show necklace item go hero's hair got beaten by demon boss got raul going WHAT then sunset give have snack treat taste good.

but by night give raul get drink for fino til she got jumped mug attack by "persons" with her asking should i be next demon boss cause some heroes are jobless yet also going wonder on it? ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:15 am Reply with quote
Episode 9

And so the plot moves. I had a feeling that spoiler[something bad would happen to Fino for most of the episode, at least she was not kidnapped]. I was trying to remember if Raul had told Fino that he was a hero in training, that maybe he should just tell him, but I wonder how this will go now.

What I liked most in the episode is that Fino spoiler[seems to have noticed Raul], it seemed to start when she spoiler[grabbed him because she thought there was a cockroach] (apparently worse than demon kings). And then her spoiler[heart skipped a beat when he saved her], perfect moment for a talking blue cat.

I just love Fino, she ordered off the kids menu and wants to collect all of the toys, she is anxious of new situations but excited for the small things, and she understands where people are linked together. She looked so pretty spoiler[in her new dress]. It was really cute seeing them spoiler[slip into being like a couple].
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:56 am Reply with quote
Imagine the look on Fino's face when she discovers the true meaning of girlfriend someday.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
leatherhead333

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:05 pm Reply with quote
Cute episode but i'm kind of having a hard time seeing Fino getting messed up by a bunch of washed up hero punks considering how powerful she is.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:45 pm Reply with quote
leatherhead333 wrote:
Cute episode but i'm kind of having a hard time seeing Fino getting messed up by a bunch of washed up hero punks considering how powerful she is.

She is powerful, but she never became the demon lord, instead wanting to learn about humans, what does this say about her? Has she ever actually tried to fight someone? I don't think Fino would like hurting people, even if that meant she got hurt.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:23 am Reply with quote
Wait what? How does Fino not know that Raul was a hero? I am pretty sure the other store members mentioned that to Fino while he was fighting the monsters.
KLAC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:56 am Reply with quote
ep.10

spoiler[breakfast time give raul bit worry for fino due what happen from night attack give she ok make ketchup curse writing on food also on work all fine even kids like her.

meanwhile amada management is plan something see alla as a piece of the "plan" yet give fino showing item she got from magazine order from elza to buy a treasure box hand & biting plant give raul can tell fino is bit bother.

for fino well give she don't want be demon lord due her dad did bad things even to her mother yet want make new begin to be boss to bring leon store to demon world with raul as her partner for it give raul ok for boss fino.

lam got visit from raid (amada member) who want fino be demon lord give lam said no deal for it yet raid said it will happen even got necklace to make it happen.

raul & fino give usual work stuff then got a visit from "those 2 ex-hero students" with talk of raul for hero class is coming back give they knew about fino & same guys who jump her.

that got raul what & angry at them while fino get wise advice from lawson girls for living own path road do her work as for raul he told "those 2 guys" this is NOT right to do so they leave.

fino give got the work paper got kidnap then raul ask where fino go search for her yet amada faction going pieces are in plans to make it sure for "best for business".

cause fino tied-up see raid wonder his planing give want fino be next demon lord give going NO then they show pic of raul & alla in hero class training cause mention they used want be heroes til no demon lord era cause it. ]
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:52 am Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
Wait what? How does Fino not know that Raul was a hero? I am pretty sure the other store members mentioned that to Fino while he was fighting the monsters.

If you're talking about episode three, the only thing that slipped was when Airi mentioned how the sword he uses is made for killing demons.

Speaking of episode three, I hope we finally get some more chances for Takeuchi to bring his A-Game with what should be some hero on hero action for the finale. The reason I picked this show up was because he's the Animation Director, but aside from episode three he hasn't had much opportunity to get rolling. His character designs and mere presence are why I'm still here - you never know when an action scene might come up.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6