• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Pleases Admins Read This

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djvenom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:49 am Reply with quote
ok i been a fan of this site for years now and i know you guys work hard and all that but i absolutely hate this new theme already so with that being said

i am bagging you

please give us the option to change themes at lets to be able to go back to the old theme
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:20 am Reply with quote
djvenom wrote:
i am bagging you

T-bagging them? Or actually literally stuffing them inside a bag? I wonder which one it is . . . ?

djvenom wrote:
please give us the option to change themes at lets to be able to go back to the old theme

The new site has had far too many bugs and the default layout settings are daft beyond belief, but it isn't all bad. I'm sure we'll all learn to put up with it.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:01 am Reply with quote
djvenom wrote:

You can change skins: animenewsnetwork.com/skin

The old site layout won't be coming back because the backend has been re-written; you wouldn't be able to see any new content.

Closest the old layout (but without interest articles etc): animenewsnetwork.com/news/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:22 am Reply with quote
I think he's begging.

Shiroi Hane pretty much provided the same answer I would had. Thanks.
djvenom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:48 am Reply with quote
ya begging sorry i just had wake up lol but yes i don't like this new layout at all the background pic are not showing up with skins or anything what is going on here i so want the old layout back
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:08 pm Reply with quote
If skins aren't showing up you probably need to check your adblock settings. Clearing your cache mightn't hurt either.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1