• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
General Questions / Identifying Anime.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dessa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quote
From the listing of series in the comments, and the google searching I've done, it appears that she is Momo Velia Deviluke from To-LOVE-ru Darkness.
Ignatz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:03 pm Reply with quote
Thanks.
Touma

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:21 pm Reply with quote
80sfanboy wrote:
Hello, after searching the net for information on these S.A.V.E. releases I have found discussion on the DVDs but not the Blu-ray editions.

1. Besides the packaging are the discs identical, or do they contain the exact same A/V and special features?

For everything that I know of the S.A.V.E edition uses the same discs as the previous releases.
Just in general, North American anime releases do not have features on the Blu-ray that are not on the DVD release.
EDIT: It is not the same video track as the DVD, but it is the same content in HD.

This question might get a better response in the Retail forum.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Furudanuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:08 pm Reply with quote
Ignatz wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7iNZy2vY7E

Who is that girl with short pink hair at 0:06-0:10 and 0:21-0:25 ?

Dessa wrote:
From the listing of series in the comments, and the google searching I've done, it appears that she is Momo Velia Deviluke from To-LOVE-ru Darkness.

Those are two different girls. The girl at 0:06-0:10, as Dessa pointed out, is indeed Momo Velia Deviluke from To-LOVE-ru Darkness. The girl at 0:21-0:25 is Mea Kurosaki, also from To-LOVE-ru Darkness.
hajar.abd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:50 pm Reply with quote
Do any of you remember an quiet old anime about a normal tokyo girl?
Well in the anime we had the chance to see how her life developped! I mean, during highschool, her first job, her boyfriend, her marriage her first house when she got pregnant then gave birth to her child! It was nice just like a super normal life i remember this scene " she and her husband were with their child playing in sand in a small park. They weren't actually talking sth had happened and everytime one of them wanted to make up wit the partner they ended up not doing it"

I know i didn't describe it that well but i hope someone of you remembers it!
dasterville

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quote
http://strawpoll.me/872914 can you please visit this poll to help me settle an argument with my brothers about which one of our favorite animes is the best
Key

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:24 am Reply with quote
Avatar The Last Airbender isn't an anime.

Beyond that, which one of those is the best is very, very subjective. All of them are incredibly strong at various points but also sag at various points. (Brotherhood does so early on, Code Geass early in the second series, and Death Note in the later stages.) All of them have great flair for dramatics, spectacular key scenes, better-than-average production values, and tell complete stories. I would probably go with Brotherhood, as I ultimately think it has the most compelling storyline once it gets into its new material, but I don't think there's a clear winner amongst them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Lifer87

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:54 am Reply with quote
Hi!

I need assistance in identifying a Mecha Anime I've seen back in the 1990s.

Here are some of the features I (vaguely) remember in the Anime:

1) In the Anime, there is this Mecha that has the ability to enter a bigger Mecha in order to defeat a difficult boss. There are like 3 or so tiers, with each tier being bigger and more powerful than the previous.

2) The first 'tier' of the Mecha features a small Mecha that has the ability to throw some sort of baseball projectiles.

3) In one particular episode, there is this alien ship that goes around town absorbing people's mind; though the ship was eventually defeated by the protagonist.

I know how strange I sound, but I can't remember much details aside from what I've have posted.

Any kind soul out there have any idea what's the name of the Anime? Thank you!!

Sincerely,
Mits

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:49 am Reply with quote
@Lifer87
Isn't it Gyakuten Ippatsu-man?
Ignatz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:03 pm Reply with quote
So, there's this picture. I recognize Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, Psycho-Pass, Redline, and Sword Art Online. What are the other ones (in the Anime now section) ?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:06 pm Reply with quote
top left is Jormungand
next to FMA is Danganronpa
danilo07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Jormungand,Saint Seiya Omega(though I could be mistaken) and Flag.
Ignatz

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:10 pm Reply with quote
Whoa, that was fast. Thanks, getchman. All that's left is top right and bottom right. Anyone knows? Smile

EDIT: Thanks, danilo07. So top right is Saint Seiya Omega and bottom right is Flag, right?
danilo07

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:13 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
EDIT: Thanks, danilo07. So top right is Saint Seiya Omega and bottom right is Flag, right?

Yes,I believe so.
The King of Harts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:43 pm Reply with quote
Top right is Yugi Oh Zexal.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 463 of 569