• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Manga Entertainment Licenses The Devil is a Part-Timer, Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero, High Schoo

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu Shoji

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:29 am Reply with quote
As hyped as I am for HighSchool DxD, a part of me wonders if the BBFC would actually give it a classification. Asia and Koneko could push it too close to the Dangerous Publications Act.
Escaflowne2001

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:24 am Reply with quote
Asia should be fine but Koneko might be a problem I could see some edits happening.
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:36 pm Reply with quote
Then i hope they don't have the gall to put the term "complete" on the "box set".
kill-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quote
well, Funi already released Dxd S1 in Region A+B BDs, so unless Manga Ent. will give us the OVAs I won't make a move.

also, for those who are interested in "Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero" BDs: don't buy the North American edition because one of the 2 disks is region locked to A, pretty much like appened to Aria Scarlet Ammo.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1