• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Australian Release List - March 2014

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
partially

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:51 am Reply with quote
Universal Sony are apparently releasing all 3 Black Lagoon series in June. No formal announcement but then offhand comments seem to be all you can get in advance with US lately.

https://www.facebook.com/TheViewingLounge/posts/605122349571027?comment_id=4060365&offset=0&total_comments=1
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:15 am Reply with quote
You have to be *swear word* kidding me. I just spent a good amount of money, which involved getting Girls und Panzer and AKB0048 Next Stage, only to find out how much money I am going to be spending in the near future. That is Fairy Tail movie, Binbougami ga, Lagrange, SAO V4, Accel World, GuP OVAs, Oreshura, Fairy Tail 8, Magi, Vividred. Also maybe purchases of Kamsama Kiss, and a couple complete collections that would make me consider them. And that I bought the first collection of Fate/Zero, so getting the second collection, along with planning on ordering Fate/stay night.

I am going to run out of moneys. There better not be any good games coming out.
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:05 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
There better not be any good games coming out.
If you have an Xbox or a PC there's Titanfall (Which I unfortunately won't be able to afford even though I have a 360). Otherwise I think you're fine for now

I still haven't bought that Fate/Zero set yet even though I've been meaning to buy it for ages. The English dub sounds great and watching it in 1080p sounds even better. Unfortunately Girls und Panzer took priority since I like the series just a tiny bit more and at this very moment the Madoka Rebellion import and the Blu-ray collection of Mawaru Penguindrum have also contributed to burning a big hole in my wallet. So yeah, not really in a position to be buying anything too expensive for a while.

I'm still looking forward to Vividred and a bunch of other stuff too (Including the GuP OVAs)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1