• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Why can't I add information to the encyclopedia?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KowKow

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:32 pm Reply with quote
I had forgotten my password, so I did have to reset it, using the reset email. Clicking on the email link seemed to work. Now when I try to add "non-anime roles" to an entry and click on "I know this", I keep getting a message saying "You must be logged in". I am logged in! So frustrating. Crying or Very sad What am I doing wrong?
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 am Reply with quote
Try deleting your cookies and logging back in.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
KowKow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:23 pm Reply with quote
That did not work. I deleted the cookies, even tried deleting everything, except my favorites. Got a popup saying the cookies were successfully deleted. Logged back out and then logged back in. I'm still getting the "You must be logged in" message when trying to update the encyclopedia entry. I'm using Internet Explorer 11.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:25 pm Reply with quote
Have you tried a different browser?

Can you post an example URL of a page where you are getting the error and if possible a screenshot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1