• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
RightStuf / Lucky Penny / Nozomi Ent. Solicitations Thread

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:43 pm Reply with quote
Princess Nine: Complete Collection - 650 minutes - $39.99 - 4/1/14
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-26.

Special Features: Clean Opening & Closing, "Kaseki no Machi" Music Clip, "Passionate Days" Music Clip, Warsaw Philharmonic Video, "Music Selections" Music Video, "Dream Stadium" Music Video, Sound Staff Interviews Parts 1 & 2, Player Statistics, Oden Cooking Special, A History of Baseball in Japan, Voice Actress Profiles, Karaoke With Princess Nine, Original Japanese Cover Art Gallery, U.S. Trailer, Trailers.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese, English subtitles.

The Third - The Girl with the Blue Eye: Complete Collection (Litebox) - 600 minutes - $39.99 - 4/1/14
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-24.

Special Features: Character Bios (including some with commentary by Megumi Toyoguchi [Honoka]), Japanese Voice Actor Interviews, Music Videos, Trailers.

NJ_

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:52 pm Reply with quote
WTK wrote:
Princess Nine: Complete Collection - 650 minutes - $39.99 - 4/1/14
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-26.

Special Features: Clean Opening & Closing, "Kaseki no Machi" Music Clip, "Passionate Days" Music Clip, Warsaw Philharmonic Video, "Music Selections" Music Video, "Dream Stadium" Music Video, Sound Staff Interviews Parts 1 & 2, Player Statistics, Oden Cooking Special, A History of Baseball in Japan, Voice Actress Profiles, Karaoke With Princess Nine, Original Japanese Cover Art Gallery, U.S. Trailer, Trailers.

The bolded extras ADV never had so it's surprising to see them included here.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:23 pm Reply with quote
I actually saw the entire Princess Nine series even before I was officially an anime fan. A friend of mine owned it and I watched it back in 2004-5ish. I really liked it a lot. I haven't seen it since then (although I now have my own used copy), so I can't say for sure it is as good as I remember, but I'd be a little shocked if my opinion will change radically after a re-watch.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:04 am Reply with quote
According to my records the UPC for Princess Nine ought to be 742617141829, but http://www.rightstuf.com/i/742617141829 isn't working.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
RightStufSpecialsMinion
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:30 am Reply with quote
Shiroi Hane wrote:
According to my records the UPC for Princess Nine ought to be 742617141829, but http://www.rightstuf.com/i/742617141829 isn't working.

Shocked You're completely correct. We had a missing 4 in the system entry. It'll be fixed shortly, and thank you for taking the time to let us know!
FLEABttn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Any word on if this uses the same composite master that the ADV discs used? Would double dip for better video quality.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:51 pm Reply with quote
RightStufSpecialsMinion wrote:
We had a missing 4 in the system entry. It'll be fixed shortly, and thank you for taking the time to let us know!

And you're now up and running on this side: release#25480
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
RightStufSpecialsMinion
Company Representative

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:15 am Reply with quote
FLEABttn wrote:
Any word on if this uses the same composite master that the ADV discs used? Would double dip for better video quality.

I checked with the assistant producer, and they said "We're using the source material from the Japanese DVD sets, so it will be the same quality as the R2 release."
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:09 pm Reply with quote
WTK

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:42 pm Reply with quote
http://www.rightstuf.com/n/FT0000006321
Quote:
Nozomi Entertainment Reveals Princess Nine Complete Series Gift With Purchase! Posted on: Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Nozomi Entertainment announced that fans who purchase Princess Nine Complete Series from RightStuf.com will also receive an exclusive Princess Nine CD Soundtrack. Princess Nine Complete Series is scheduled to be released on April 1, 2014.

The 26-episode anime series will feature English audio, Japanese audio and English subtitles. On-disc extras will include the clean opening and closing, player statistics, Oden Cooking Special, A History of Baseball in Japan, voice actress profiles, Karaoke with Princess Nine, an original Japanese cover art gallery and the U.S trailer. Plus, brand-new extras never before seen in North America including music clips for Kaseki no Machi and Passionate Days, a Warsaw Philharmonic video, the Music Selections and Dream Stadium music videos and Sound Staff Interviews parts 1 and 2.

The gift with purchase is available while supplies last, so pre-order your copy of Princess Nine Complete Series today!
wonderwomanhero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:06 pm Reply with quote
Hmmm...I already have the Princess Nine Complete Collection that ADV released back in 2004 (?) but...I wonder if this version is worth upgrading. I never upgraded to the rerelease of Martian Successor Nadessico but I hope I am not missing out on anything with the new release, aside from a soundtrack cd and what looks to be some music videos.

Ugh I wish the solicitations for Cat's Eye would come out soon. I thought they said Summer 2014?
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:18 pm Reply with quote
The ANN article announcing Nozomi's licensing of Cat's Eye (among other titles) indicated it would be released at the beginning of 2014. I don't know how far ahead Nozomi solicits, but they could still make that initial target, I guess.
Dessa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:30 pm Reply with quote
If anyone's interested, shawnek is doing a Reddit AMA right now.
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:08 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI...
WTK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:34 pm Reply with quote
via TRSI...

Cat's Eye: Season 1 - 900 minutes - $59.99 - 7/1/14
Quote:
via TRSI - While supplies last, customers ordering this set will also receive an exclusive chipboard artbox sized to hold both seasons 1 and 2 of Cat's Eye!

Contains episodes 1-36.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Closing.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles.

Lost Universe: Complete Collection (Litebox) - 650 minutes - $29.99 - 7/1/14
Quote:
Contains episodes 1-26.

Special Features: Character Bios, Liner Notes.

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 7 of 19