• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shonen King Kickstarter

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LobsterMagnet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:05 pm Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I'm running a kickstarter for a new web comic I'm looking to produce that's a big love letter/ parody of shonen manga like one piece, naruto, and bleach. In fact I have an entire pilot chapter you can read right now on the kickstarter page. I hope you'll take the time to check it out.

[link removed]
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:39 am Reply with quote
Sorry to burst your bubble, but we don't allow solicitations or advertising for personal projects/endeavors. Contrary to this other thread that also contains a Kickstarter project, it is neither advertised by the user herself nor representative of any single user's personal ambition here on the site. In addition, the project she linked to seems to have a much broader appeal (the relevant, nonfictional history of manga), as opposed to a self-contained and esoteric one (a fictional and imaginative story that may not appeal to as many people).

Good luck with your project, though.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1