• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime with Strong Female Leads/Co-Leads?

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Okay, I'm going onto page four and I'd greatly appreciate if everyone who posted prior to page four will take a look at my OP and make sure that I have you -- and your links -- listed correctly.

Thanks a bunch! Smile
yuna49

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:54 pm Reply with quote
nbahn wrote:
Okay, I'm going onto page four and I'd greatly appreciate if everyone who posted prior to page four will take a look at my OP and make sure that I have you -- and your links -- listed correctly

Looks good to me. While I'm at it, I'll second the Lady Eboshi from Mononoke Hime, one of the most complex characters in anime. All of the contradictions in Miyazaki's story about human progress and its effects on the natural world are crystallized in Eboshi.

As for San, I share errinundra's view that she is not that interesting.
Errinundra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:25 am Reply with quote
yuna49 wrote:
I'm not sure she qualifies as a "co-lead," but I'll suggest Nina Fortner of Monster. There are a number of occasions where she demonstrates courage and determination, especially in the sequence where she seeks out "The Baby" spoiler[in hopes of killing her brother] and later when she visits her childhood home with Dieter spoiler[and confronts the horrid reality of her young life].

Are you going to nominate her, yuna49? I'll second her if you do. While I'm not sure she is prominent enough to be the co-lead, Nina's mettle is tested constantly throughout the series and she always pulls through. She's such a likeable and admirable character too.

Actually, I suppose she is the most important character after Tenma and Johan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:30 pm Reply with quote
yuna49--

On your post near the top of the 5th page, please provide a link for the Monster nomination. Thank you for your cooperation! Wink
yuna49

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Well, I put Nina's name out there to stimulate discussion since the definition of "co-lead" isn't really clear. She's less of a co-lead than, say, Nodame or Sora in Oh! Edo Rocket, since her relationship with the male protagonist is rather distant and distinctly unromantic. (She might have a small crush on Tenma, but that's about it.) Still, if we think Nina qualifies, then here is a link to Monster.

Sora is another character that might qualify. I put a link to Rocket above, but I'd like to hear from others about whether she constitutes a "strong female" as well. She is smart and pretty strong-willed, but whether those characteristics apply to her is a bit complicated since she is spoiler[an alien police officer trying to capture another alien].
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:31 pm Reply with quote
I've had a sudden thought and I cannot believe that no one has thought to nominate Wolf Children! Hana has given birth in quick succession to the children of the love of her life. When the said love dies in a stupid accident, Hana must raise the children by herself. If she's not a strong lead, then I don't know who would qualify as a strong lead!
Errinundra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:25 pm Reply with quote
I'll endorse Wolf Children. Like you, nbahn, I don't know why I overlooked it.

Also, don't overlook that I endorsed Monster.

This takes us to 101 nominations, as I count them:

L-R
Sword Art Online, Asuna Yuuki
Princess Mononoke, Lady Eboshi
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Kallen Stadtfeld
Monster, Nina Fortner

I'll add to the pictures in bunches of four as the nominations come in.

Last edited by Errinundra on Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:09 pm Reply with quote
Key--
Was it your intent to nominate Hare + Guu? If so, then may I trouble you for a link?
Sentire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm Reply with quote
nbahn wrote:
Okay, I'm going onto page four and I'd greatly appreciate if everyone who posted prior to page four will take a look at my OP and make sure that I have you -- and your links -- listed correctly.

Thanks a bunch! Smile

No issues with mine.... good work.

I have another one I thought of recently - Sakura Rokujo from Tokko. She is one tough chick I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. She is determined, and has both strength in character, as well as physical strength.

If someone already voted for her, then count this a second vote please.

Vaisaga

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:02 pm Reply with quote
Tokko is a bad show (the manga's not much better) so I doubt many would consider it. I will, however, second Sakura's nomination regardless.
dtm42

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:49 am Reply with quote
Just watched Bayonetta - Bloody Fate, and I wanted to ask about her, and barring making a new thread this seemed like as good a place as any. My question is: is she actually all that strong?

I don't mean physically - it's obvious that she's strong in that way - but I'm referring to the more meaningful idea of strength, the kind we've been talking about in this thread. She's supposed to be this confident and independent woman who is at ease with herself and her sexuality, and superficially that's definitely true. But looking deeper, is it really? She doesn't mind (and even enjoys) showing some skin and getting off on killing bad guys, but how much of that is a result of her normal characterisation and how much is her being a manufactured sex icon to please the audience?

Also, and this has been kinda bothering me, but is it a double standard that I would be suspicious of the reason behind her strength when I might not (in fact if I'm being honest, probably wouldn't) doubt the reason behind a man being strong? It seems like if a male character is confident and competent and okay with stripping off then that's okay, like November 11 in Darker Than Black or all kinds of "gar" men who bare their manly chests. But if a female character likes showing skin or getting freaky such as Fujiko from Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine or Bayonetta, then it's thought to only be so that the male audience can ogle her.
One-Eye

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 8:13 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
Also, and this has been kinda bothering me, but is it a double standard that I would be suspicious of the reason behind her strength when I might not (in fact if I'm being honest, probably wouldn't) doubt the reason behind a man being strong? It seems like if a male character is confident and competent and okay with stripping off then that's okay, like November 11 in Darker Than Black or all kinds of "gar" men who bare their manly chests. But if a female character likes showing skin or getting freaky such as Fujiko from Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine or Bayonetta, then it's thought to only be so that the male audience can ogle her.

I'm suspicious. Why after all does showing skin or nakedness equal confidence or strength? If you are shy about being naked due to personality or culture does that therefore make you weak? I don't think so, but who does that thinking serve? Does Balsa from Moribito need to strip down in order to show us how strong, intelligent and confidant she is? She seems plenty strong without needing to do that, so again I don't think so. I'm suspicious because it seems a little convenient for mediums that tend to have male dominated audiences that sexy equals confidence for women. I think if the show/movie main target audience is male, yes go right ahead and be suspicious if there's lots of sexy women. I think if the show is more neutral oriented or more targeted at females and there's a bunch of hunks without shirts on yes be suspicious there too.

I don't think you being suspicious about the intentions of the creators in how they depict a character is wrong. It just shows healthy skepticism and critical thinking to me.

Quote:
Just watched Bayonetta - Bloody Fate, and I wanted to ask about her, and barring making a new thread this seemed like as good a place as any. My question is: is she actually all that strong?

I don't mean physically - it's obvious that she's strong in that way - but I'm referring to the more meaningful idea of strength, the kind we've been talking about in this thread. She's supposed to be this confident and independent woman who is at ease with herself and her sexuality, and superficially that's definitely true. But looking deeper, is it really? She doesn't mind (and even enjoys) showing some skin and getting off on killing bad guys, but how much of that is a result of her normal characterisation and how much is her being a manufactured sex icon to please the audience?

What I recall from seeing Bayonetta is that overall it felt very shallow. Not much of the show made a strong impression on me. The only positive trait I recall is that character design wise it didn't look like typical anime characters. If I remember right there wasn't much in the way of character development and Bayonetta while being a badass didn't particularly scream "strong" to me. My gut tells me her strength didn't grow organically from the story and that's why she feels "manufactured"--to use your wording.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:22 pm Reply with quote
I am going to take a liberty here and extensively quote from someone and assume that the poster will approve this action of mine..... ( DuelGundam2099 , if my assumption is wrong, then please let me know immediately and I will delete this post forthwith.)

Najica Blitz Tactics / Najica Hiiragi

DuelGundam2099 wrote:
[...]

What the hell prevents this title from being simply decent or even bad? Najica herself. She might be one of the best main heroines in anime history. Not even joking with that statement. She's basically a better done version of Aika Sumeragi. She fights on a lot despite having limitations and against opponents who are essentially superhuman, she does not let her feelings cloud her judgment, she is very skilled at what she does, she is always alert and calm, and unlike Aika she doesn't get captured a lot. Comparison: 13 episodes across 3 ova series with 4 times being captured vs. 12 episodes in 1 TV series with a grand total of being caught once. I have nothing against damsel in distress characters, but if being caught often will conflict the credibility of a character's occupation then it can easily work against you. What makes her stand out is here age more than anything else. For some strange reason I bothered to check out the official site since Wikipedia had rather barren information on this series and under the character profiles I noticed she was the only human in the cast not to have her age listed. Her coworkers have theirs, but not her's. You'd think this would be trivial (and it is for the most part), but why do side characters have their ages listed but not the main heroine? Confused After some digging I eventually found out the official volume 1 DVD booklet says she is 27, making her the second oldest employee of her agency only after her boss. Then it hit me: How many anime main protagonists, regardless of genre, are heavily sexualized females over 25 and are legitimately good at accomplishing serious tasks? Especially when they look their age and in most anime characters look much older than they are. That is.... Actually quite rare. The creators did something unique and executed it well, especially when you consider that most anime that aim for the demographic it does prefers their heroines a lot younger than that. You know what? F**k it, the creators get a solid applause out of me for having the balls to attempt this and succeed. Best female anime character ever *dodges bricks*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc

(I could not find a decent applause gif. Somehow.)

[...]
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:08 pm Reply with quote
ANIME INDEX
#─H (87 entries as of 2019-5-4)
  1. 009 Re:Cyborg Françoise Arnoul (Cyborg 003)
    1. errinundra
  2. Accel World Kuroyukihime
    1. Night fox
  3. Aim for the Ace! (Ace o Nerae!)
    1. Errinundra
  4. Angel Beats! Yuri Nakamura
    1. errinundra
    2. rheiders
    3. MacAttack270
    4. Vaisaga
    5. Night fox
    6. Entelechy
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
  5. Appleseed (OAV) Deunan Knute
    1. One-Eye
    1. Appleseed (movie)
      1. One-Eye
    2. Appleseed: Ex Machina
      1. Sentire
      2. errinundra
      3. One-Eye
    ---------------------------------------------------------
  6. Attack on Titan Mikasa Ackerman
    1. rheiders
    2. Vaisaga
    3. Night fox
    4. Akane the Catgirl
    5. Entelechy

B/////////////////////////////////////////

7. Beast Player Erin (Kemono no Sou-ja Erin)
    1. dtm42
    2. errinundra
    3. yuna49
    4. rheiders
    5. Entelechy
  8. Birdy the Mighty: Decode (Tetsuwan Birdy Decode)
    1. Cam0
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  9. Black Lagoon
    1. errinundra
    2. Vaisaga
    3. Night fox
    1. Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage
      1. errinundra
      2. Vaisaga
      3. Night fox
    2. Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail
      1. errinundra
      2. Vaisaga
      3. Night fox
  10. Blast of Tempest (Zetsuen no Tempest) Hakaze Kusaribe
    1. Night fox
    2. Entelechy
  11. Bleach Rukia Kuchiki
    1. Night fox
  12. Bodacious Space Pirates (Mōretsu Pirates)
    1. BodaciousSpacePirate
  13. Bunny Drop (Usagi Drop)
    1. errinundra
    2. rheiders
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
  14. Burst Angel Bakuretsu Tenshi
    1. Touma
    1. Burst Angel: Infinity (Bakuretsu Tenshi - Infinity)
      1. Touma

C////////////////////////////////////////////////////

15. CANAAN Canaan
    1. errinundra
    2. MacAttack270
    3. Vaisaga
    4. Night fox
  16. Cardcaptor Sakura
    1. Touma
    2. rheiders
    3. Vaisaga
    1. Cardcaptor Sakura: The Movie
      1. Touma
      2. rheiders
      3. Vaisaga
    2. Cardcaptor Sakura Movie 2: The Sealed Card (Cardcaptor Sakura: Fuuin Sareta Card)
      1. Touma
      2. rheiders
      3. Vaisaga
  17. Certain Scientific Railgun, A (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)
    1. Vaisaga
    2. Night fox
    1. Certain Scientific Railgun S, A (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S)
      1. Vaisaga
      2. Night fox
  18. Chihayafuru
    1. errinundra
    1. Chihayafuru 2
      1. errinundra
      2. yuna49
  19. Chiko, Heiress of the Phantom Thief (Nijū-Mensō no Musume)
    1. Melanchthon
    2. yuna49
    3. Vaisaga
  20. Chōyaku Hyakunin Isshu: Uta Koi
    1. danilo07
  21. Claymore Clare
    1. errinundra
    2. yuna49
    3. Vaisaga
    4. Night fox
  22. Cleopatra
    1. Errinundra
  23. Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch)
    1. Akane the Catgirl
    1. Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (Code Geass: Bōkoku no Akito)
      1. Ghost_Wheel
      2. Vaisaga
  24. Crest of the Stars (Seikai no Monshō) Princess Lafiel
    1. dtm42
    2. errinundra
    3. One-Eye
    1. Banner of the Stars (Seikai no Senki)
      1. dtm42
      2. errinundra
      3. One-Eye
    2. Banner of the Stars II (Seikai no Senki II)
      1. dtm42
      2. errinundra
      3. One-Eye
    3. Banner of the Stars III (Seikai no Senki III)
      1. dtm42
      2. errinundra
      3. One-Eye

D/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

25. Darker than Black: Gemini of the Meteor (Darker than Black: Ryūsei no Gemini)
    1. Vaisaga
  26. Dear Brother (Oniisama E...)
    1. BodaciousSpacePirate
  27. Dennō Coil (Den-noh Coil)
    1. errinundra
    2. yuna49
    3. Vaisaga
    4. danilo07
  28. Dirty Pair (TV)
    1. errinrundra
    1. Dirty Pair (OAV)
      1. errinundra

E////////////////////////////////////////////////////

29. El Cazador de la Bruja
    1. nbahn
    2. errinundra
    3. Vaisaga
    4. Night fox
  30. Ergo Proxy Re-l Mayer
    1. errinundra
    2. Sentire
    3. yuna49
  31. Expelled from Paradise (Rakuen Tsuihō - Expelled from Paradise)
    1. nobahn
    2. Errinundra

F/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

32. Fate / Stay Night Rin Tohsaka
    1. errinundra
    2. One-Eye
    3. Vaisaga
    4. Night fox
    5. Akane the Catgirl
    1. Fate/Zero
      1. Ghost_Wheel
      2. errinundra
      3. Night fox
  33. FLCL (Furi Kuri)
    1. nbahn
    2. Akane the Catgirl
    3. rheiders
    4. danilo07
  34. Flowers of Evil, The (Aku no Hana)
    1. nbahn
    2. errinundra
    3. rheiders
    4. danilo07
    5. Akane the Catgirl
  35. From the New World (Shin Sekai Yori)
    1. yuna49
    2. Ghost_Wheel
    3. rheiders
    4. danilo07
    5. Night fox
  36. Fruits Basket (Furuba)
    1. rheiders
    2. Touma
    3. Entelechy
  37. Full Metal Panic!
    1. Darthtabby
    2. Touma
    3. Cam0

G////////////////////////////////////////////////////

38. Maetel Legend (Galaxy Express franchise) Maetel
    1. errinundra
    1. Space Symphony Maetel ~Ginga Tetsudō 999 Gaiden~ (Ginga Tetsudo 999 Gaiden)
      1. errinundra
    2. Galaxy Express 999 (Ginga Tetsudo 999)
      1. errinundra
    3. Galaxy Express 999: Glass no Clair (Ginga Tetsudō 999: Glass no Clair)
      1. errinundra
    4. Adieu Galaxy Express 999 (Sayonara Ginga Tetsudo 999: Andromeda Shuchakueki)
      1. errinundra
    5. Galaxy Express 999: Eternal Fantasy (Ginga Tetsudo 999: Eternal Fantasy)
      1. errinundra
    6. Queen Emeraldas
      1. errinundra
  39. Gall Force - Eternal Story
    1. Ghost_Wheel
    1. Gall Force 2 - Destruction
      1. Ghost_Wheel
    2. Gall Force 3 - Stardust War
      1. Ghost_Wheel
    3. Rhea Gall Force
      1. Ghost_Wheel
    4. Gall Force: Earth Chapter
      1. Ghost_Wheel
    5. Gall Force: New Era
      1. Ghost_Wheel
  40. Garden of Sinners, The (Kara no Kyōkai - the Garden of sinners)
    1. errinundra
    2. Ghost_Wheel
    3. Vaisaga
    1. Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin
      1. errinundra
      2. Ghost_Wheel
      3. Vaisaga
  41. Gatchaman Crowds
    1. rheiders
    2. yuna49
  42. Geneshaft
    1. Ghost_Wheel
  43. Ghost Hunt
    1. Vaisaga
    2. Touma
    3. danilo07
    4. Entelechy
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  44. Ghost in the Shell (Kōkaku Kidōtai) Major Motoko Kusanagi
    1. errinundra
    2. One-Eye
    3. Vaisaga
    1. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Kōkaku Kidōtai: Stand Alone Complex)
      1. errinundra
      2. MacAttack270
      3. One-Eye
      4. Vaisaga
    2. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG (Kōkaku Kidōtai S.A.C. 2nd GIG)
      1. errinundra
      2. MacAttack270
      3. One-Eye
      4. Vaisaga
    3. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: Solid State Society
      1. errinundra
      2. MacAttack270
      3. One-Eye
      4. Vaisaga
  45. Girl Who Leapt Through Time, The (Toki o Kakeru Shōjo)
    1. errinundra
    2. rheiders
    3. MacAttack270
    4. Vaisaga
    5. Akane the Catgirl
    6. Entelechy
  46. Girls' Last Tour (Shōjo Shūmatsu Ryokō)
    1. yuna49
    2. Jose Cruz
    3. Errinundra
  47. Gokusen, The
    1. Blood-
    2. One-Eye
    3. Touma
  48. GoShogun: The Time Étranger (Sengoku Majin Goshōgun: Toki no Étranger)
    1. errinundra
  49. Gosick
    1. errinundra
    2. Vaisaga
    3. Entelechy
  50. Gunbuster (Top o Nerae! Gunbuster)
    1. Vaisaga
    1. Gunbuster 2: Diebuster (Top o Nerae 2!)
      1. Vaisaga
  51. Gunsmith Cats
    1. errinundra

H////////////////////////////////////////////////////

52. Haibane Renmei
    1. errinundra
    2. rheiders
    3. Akane the Catgirl
  53. Hanasaku Iroha - Blossoms for Tomorrow (HanaIro)
    1. errinundra
    2. Vaisaga
  54. Hataraki Man
    1. dtm42
    2. yuna49
    3. Sentire
  55. Hellsing
    1. One-Eye
    2. Vaisaga
    3. errinundra
    4. Night fox
    1. Hellsing Ultimate
      1. One-Eye
      2. Vaisaga
      3. errinundra
      4. Night fox

Last edited by nobahn on Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:44 am; edited 23 times in total
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 pm Reply with quote
ANIME INDEX
I─Q

I///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1. Izetta: The Last Witch (Shūmatsu no Izetta)
    1. Darthtabby
    2. Errinundra

J///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2. Jormungand
    1. Melanchthon
    2. MacAttack270
    3. One-Eye
    1. Jormungand Perfect Order
      1. Melanchthon
      2. MacAttack270
      3. One-Eye

K/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3. Kanashimi no Belladonna
    1. danilo07
    2. errinundra
    ---------------------------------------------------
  4. KanColle (Kantai Collection -KanColle-)
    1. Cam0
    -----------------------------------------------------
  5. Kemonozume
    1. errinundra
    2. danilo07
    --------------------------------------------
  6. Kiddy Grade
    1. Touma
    2. Vaisaga
    ----------------------------------------------------
  7. Kill la Kill
    1. rheiders
    2. yuna49
    3. Akane the Catgirl
    ------------------------------------
  8. Kino's Journey (Kino no Tabi - the Beautiful World)
    1. WhiteHairGirls
    2. varmintx
    3. errinundra
    4. rheiders
    ----------------------------------------
  9. Kite
    1. errinundra
  10. Koihime Musō (TV)
    1. Touma
    2. Vaisaga
    1. Shin Koihime Musō (TV)
      1. Touma
      2. Vaisaga
    2. Shin Koihime Musō: Otome Tairan (TV)
      1. Touma
      2. Vaisaga
  11. Kurau Phantom Memory Kurau
    1. errinundra
    2. Entelechy
  12. Kurokami The Animation
    1. Vaisaga

L/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

13. Like the Clouds, Like the Wind (Kumo no You ni, Kaze no You ni)
    1. errinundra
    2. Entelechy
  14. Lord Marksman and Vanadis (Madan no Ō to Vanadis)
    1. Vaisaga
  15. Lupin III: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine (Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna)
    1. errinundra
    2. Spastic Minnow

M////////////////////////////////////////////////////

16. Macross Frontier
    1. Darthtabby
  17. Madlax
    1. errinundra
    2. Vaisaga
  18. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha)
    1. Vaisaga
    1. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's)
      1. Vaisaga
    2. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)
      1. Vaisaga
    3. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st (Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st)
      1. Vaisaga
    4. Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha the Movie 2nd A's (Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha: The Movie 2nd A's)
      1. Vaisaga
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
  19. Maria Watches Over Us (Maria-sama ga Miteru)
    1. BodaciousSpacePirate
  20. Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu) Haruhi Suzumiya
    1. errinundra
    2. MacAttack270
    3. Touma
    4. Night fox
    5. Akane the Catgirl
    1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (TV 2009 renewal) (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu)
      1. errinundra
      2. MacAttack270
      3. Touma
      4. Night fox
    2. Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, The (Suzumiya Haruhi no Shōshitsu)
      1. errinundra
      2. MacAttack270
      3. Touma
      4. Night fox
  21. Mezzo Forte
    1. errinundra
    1. Mezzo
      1. errinundra
  22. Michiko & Hatchin (Michiko to Hatchin)
    1. Spastic Minnow
    2. Akane the Catgirl
    3. Errinundra
  23. Miracle Girls
    1. Melanchthon
  24. Monster
    1. yuna49
    2. errinundra
  25. Moribito - Guardian of the Spirit (Seirei no Moribito) Balsa
    1. errinundra
    2. yuna49
    3. rheiders
    4. One-Eye
    5. Vaisaga
    6. Entelechy
  26. Murder Princess
    1. Cam0
    2. Touma
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
  27. My-HiME (Mai-HiME)
    1. Touma
    2. Vaisaga
    3. Darthtabby
    1. My-Otome (Mai-Otome)
      1. Touma
      2. Vaisaga
    2. My-Otome Zwei (Mai-Otome Zwei)
      1. Touma
      2. Vaisaga

N////////////////////////////////////////////////////

28. NANA
    1. rheiders
  29. Najica Blitz Tactics (Najica Dengeki Sakusen )
    1. DuelGundam2099
  30. Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind (Kaze no Tani no Nausicaä)
    1. errinundra
    2. Entelechy
  31. Nodame Cantabile
    1. errinundra
    2. yuna49
    1. Nodame Cantabile: Paris (Nodame Cantabile Pari-Hen)
      1. errinundra
      2. yuna49
    2. Nodame Cantabile: Finale
      1. errinundra
      2. yuna49
  32. Noein - to your other self (Noein - Mou Hitori no Kimi e)
    1. Ghost_Wheel
    2. yuna49
    3. Vaisaga
    4. Entelechy
  33. Noir Mireille Bouquet
    1. errinundra
    2. Ghost_Wheel
  34. Noragami
    1. Vaisaga
    2. Entelechy

O/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

35. Oh! Edo Rocket
    1. yuna49
  36. Ouran High School Host Club (Ouran Koukou Host Club)
    1. Entelechy

P/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

37. Paprika (Dr Atsuko Chiba)
    1. errinundra
    2. rheiders
    3. MacAttack270
    4. danilo07
    5. Entelechy
  38. Paradise Kiss
    1. rheiders
    2. One-Eye
  39. Phantom Quest Corp. (Yugen Kaisha)
    1. Ghost_Wheel
  40. Porco Rosso (Kurenai no Buta)
    1. errinundra
    2. danilo07
    3. Akane the Catgirl
    4. Entelechy
  41. Princess Knight (Ribbon no Kishi)
    1. errinundra
    2. Key
  42. Princess Mononoke (Mononoke Hime)
    1. Akane the Catgirl
    2. errinundra
    3. yuna49
    4. Entelechy
  43. Princess Tutu Princess Tutu
    1. errinundra
    2. rheiders
    3. One-Eye
    4. Akane the Catgirl
    5. Entelechy
  44. Psycho-Pass
    1. Knoepfchen
    2. errinundra
    3. MacAttack270
  45. Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magica) Homura Akemi
    1. errinundra
    2. Akane the Catgirl
    3. rheiders
    4. MacAttack270
    5. One-Eye
    6. Night fox
    7. Entelechy
    1. compilation movie 1 of 2
      1. errinundra
      2. Akane the Catgirl
      3. rheiders
      4. MacAttack270
      5. One-Eye
      6. Night fox
      7. Entelechy
    2. compilation movie 2 of 2
      1. errinundra
      2. Akane the Catgirl
      3. rheiders
      4. MacAttack270
      5. One-Eye
      6. Night fox
      7. Entelechy
    3. Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part 3: Rebellion (Gekijō-ban Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magica Shinpen: Hangyaku no Monogatari)
      1. errinundra
      2. Akane the Catgirl
      3. rheiders
      4. MacAttack270
      5. Night fox
      6. Entelechy

Last edited by nobahn on Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:28 am; edited 28 times in total
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 7 of 12