• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Author to Have 'Important Announcement'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:05 pm Reply with quote
"Important announcement" although I don't think it's a season 2. Rather, it's likely either an OVA, spinoff novel, or something else. I heard there is not enough material left to anime what's from the LN so far. Anyways, looking forward to what this will be.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dtm42

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:22 pm Reply with quote
The announcement might not be for a second season but I hope the show will eventually get one. It only got better and better over time.
SailorDJ

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
"Important announcement" although I don't think it's a season 2. Rather, it's likely either an OVA, spinoff novel, or something else. I heard there is not enough material left to anime what's from the LN so far. Anyways, looking forward to what this will be.

If that's the case, than a movie might also be possible.
GiriOni

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 am Reply with quote
SailorDJ wrote:
Stark700 wrote:

If that's the case, than a movie might also be possible.

INB4 Live Action Movie... I hope not. I'd prefer an OVA. Or spinoff.
Wrathful

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:40 am Reply with quote
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-23239.html

I'm not sure if it was official, it seems to be about the sequel. If it's true, ******* awesome news. One of the few light novels that I can get behind.
melmouth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quote
Wrathful said "One of the few light novels I can get behind."

Me too. In fact, this is one of the few anime OR light novels I can get behind.

Maybe because I'm an old guy, I'm much more interested in stories about the real world than fantasy stories (I had my fantasy-reading period in my youth). Manga, anime, and light novels are generally not working the real side of the street. "My Teen Romantic Comedy..." is a major exception.

There are a lot of people like the main character of this anime/l.n. in the world. I know because I was one, and I've met several others over my lifetime. To be emotionally cut off from the rest of humanity is a strange situation, and this anime does a great job of depicting it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1