• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The World God Only Knows Manga Slated to End on April 23

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FackuIkari

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:25 pm Reply with quote
YEEEEEEEES!!! end with the Chiriho's route! Thank you, after the ending of the goddesses arc i needed and like this Very Happy
zeroyuki92

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:55 pm Reply with quote
One thing to note that there are some people who said that in his Blog, Wakaki-sensei actually indeed rushing the ending due to health issues. Anyone who are able to read runes could confirm it personally, though, since I can't.
TheFullmetalOne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:20 pm Reply with quote
Truth be told, I was actually hoping for an ElsiexKiema romantic relationship, but I can live with the way things played out.
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:10 pm Reply with quote
.....mmm.. Dat ending. Best girl won. Anime hyper (chapter 268)

I assume advanced copies of the magazine must have been sent out as this is a bit ahead of schedule? (Today's only the 18th so I didn't really expect to read it before next week?)
Trugentleman02

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:43 am Reply with quote
This is definitely a masterpiece manga. Not many manga can go 200+ chapters and still be interesting throughout the entire serialization. Let alone, the fact that it is interwoven tightly from the beginning to end. While the time travel is normally a way to extend the life of the story, but it feels naturally woven in the plot from the beginning.

While the ending girl may be like 4th on my list, I can totally respect the reasoning and understand it's really difficult to pick with many choices when the reader base is split between heroines. But the only itch that wasn't scratched is what happened to Kaori after the time jump? She was an interesting character on equal footing, and I would like to have seen her more in depth. Only that is bugging me but overall spectacular, well written story!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2