• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Gets Over 2 Million Accounts

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bolaum

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Nice to hear this. This is why I like SE: they made a (huge) mistake with the first FFXIV, they recognized it, apologized and fixed it. Most companies would just give up.

Anyway this is the only MMORPG that I'm enjoying now.
potatochobit

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:36 am Reply with quote
the game has also lost about half of them
I know because I ran a large guild and kept tabs on some server populations, I dont know if lots of new PS4 users are around though, I suspended my account last month

everything about this game is positive until you reach the end game content. It's best to experience the world and level up to the end and complete the story but there is no real reason to stick around after that.
Bolaum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:39 am Reply with quote
potatochobit wrote:
the game has also lost about half of them
I know because I ran a large guild and kept tabs on some server populations, I don't know if lots of new PS4 users are around though, I suspended my account last month

everything about this game is positive until you reach the end game content. It's best to experience the world and level up to the end and complete the story but there is no real reason to stick around after that.

But this is true for any MMORPG.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1