• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
sola Blu-ray box on Amazon HUGE DISCOUNT

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
luffypirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:40 am Reply with quote
Dunno if anyone is interested, but it is over 60% off on Amazon right now. The vendor "Yosuke Watanabe" has only one copy left. Brand new. 3 BD+5 CD. $99.75 free shipping! Really great deal if you buy imported goods. Amazon.co.jp has never marked it anywhere near as low since its release (currently on sale for ¥19480 there) sorry but I just had to share with you all. Rarely find deals as great as this.

edit: if you are interested you might want to keep an eye on it for a bit. The price fluctuates a percent every now and then. I bought my copy for $90.05 and I've seen it in the $94 range as well. Best of luck.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:22 pm Reply with quote
If it had English subs I might consider it.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:48 pm Reply with quote
Kruszer wrote:
If it had English subs I might consider it.

Yeah bummer right there. I guess sola just isn't popular enough in the west to justify it. The DVD release here was kinda low key too because of the way the license was handled. The collector in me wishes Bandai Visual USA got it out in time. The asking price would have been hefty, but the premium releases may have increased interest in the series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1