• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Quotes that give you a "feel" of the show?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RadarJay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quote
Sometimes, it's nice to have an image or quote in your head of a certain show that you always seem go go back to when thinking of it. It can be pertinent to the character or themes, just as long as it stuck with you and makes you go "Yeah. This is what this show is to me in a nutshell".
For instance:
Tatami Galaxy: There is no such thing as that rose-colored campus life. Why? Because there is nothing rose-colored in the world. Everything is all a bunch of colors mixed up, you see. — Higuchi

Wolf's Rain: “They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise.”- Kiba

Paranoia Agent: "The whole world is about to end, and all because of a god damned puppy!"- Keiichi Ikari
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1