• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Alice in Cyberia OVA?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sleverin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:04 am Reply with quote
Hey everyone, I just finished the series Serial Experiment Lain and looked up some information about it. Apparently there was a work that three of the characters were taken from and used in Lain called "Alice in Cyberia". I took a cursory look across the web and couldn't find any information about it besides passing mentions of it. No page on wikipedia, nothing here on ANN...my Japanese is well enough to ask for a glass of water but surely not enough to try and search for an anime and understand the responses. Does anyone have any information about this OVA? Or maybe know a place where I can get it?
Graceful Nanami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:58 am Reply with quote
Do you mean Alice in Cyberland? Sorry if that's way off (probably is)...

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5330/Alice_in_Cyberland
anime#936
Sleverin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:26 pm Reply with quote
Oh hey, that's it! Strange, I had the name a bit wrong. Wow...looking it up there's very little information about it. Looks a bit more...whimsical than Lain to say the least. Thanks for the links!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1