• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Director not credited in database?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gknight

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:48 pm Reply with quote
Hello, I would like to know who directed this title:
Kibun Kibun anime#9328
and what other things he directed.
I just saw it yesterday and was pretty impressed by it, but I can't really read Japanese to know this information from the episode.

Thank you!!
DerekTheRed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:42 pm Reply with quote
Link NSFW

The director is credited as リュウ☆日影 (Ryu Hikage or something?) but this is pretty much his only credit. Probably a pseudonym.

According to a fansub site, the sex scenes are extremely censored. Both black barred and huge mosaics. They make it out to be similar to Step Up Love Story in that it's more about the characters than it is an actual hentai. If that's the case, maybe you should be more interested in the stories that Bow Ditama, the original creator, has written.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:07 pm Reply with quote
When no official romanization can be found, it's better to leave it blank than make up an unofficial one then turn out to be incorrect. There had been incidents when incorrect information entered by overzealous users being "quoted" as "info from ANN Encyclopedia."
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1