• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Girl Friend BETA TV Anime Adds 15 More Cast Members

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quote
That's a lot of characters scheduled to make appearances this October Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:02 pm Reply with quote
100 routes
Hoppy800

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully Matsuri is a shy or type B tsundere, Also, you got Kaori Ishihara but no Yui Ogura in the voice cast for the anime? Why? Well someone lost out on CD revenue, Yui Ogura sells CDs and this is a series that can spawn character CDs.
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:53 pm Reply with quote
maximilianjenus wrote:
100 routes

each character should have 3 eps, so this anime can have 300 eps. lol
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:53 pm Reply with quote
Still waiting for Nana Inoue's character... :3
Yosuke Suzuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:41 am Reply with quote
Some girls that on the top previous election results did not appear,,like Miss Monochrome (CV.Horie Yui),Tomura Michiru (CV.Kana Asumi),surprisingly some girls that did not went to top previous election results are decided to appear like Hazuki Yuzuko (CV.Ishihara Kaori),but where Momoko Asahina (CV.Yui Ogura),and I though all the Sphere members will appear in this anime to do the soundtrack,but they lack Raimu Nejikawa (Aki Toyosaki).
Its very onfortunate but it looks like the staff decided this not depends on the election results.Very sad that my lovely android girl Miss Monochrome did not appear,but i'm okay with this,its indeed really hard to put all of those famous characters and seiyuu on a single anime.
Maybe this cast are needed in the scenario,and i hope the story will be good.

Here's the full cast list again.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Yosuke Suzuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:46 am Reply with quote
Hoppy800 wrote:
Hopefully Matsuri is a shy or type B tsundere, Also, you got Kaori Ishihara but no Yui Ogura in the voice cast for the anime? Why? Well someone lost out on CD revenue, Yui Ogura sells CDs and this is a series that can spawn character CDs.

yeah there's Ishihara Kaori but no Yui Ogura,
there's Yuki Aoi but no Ayana Taketatsu,
all sphere members are in this anime except Aki Toyosaki,
well,we still have to wait for more news.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
MKVarana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 am Reply with quote
Yosuke Suzuki wrote:
Very sad that my lovely android girl Miss Monochrome did not appear

Well, she is a guest character, after all, so they might just be focusing on the characters they own the rights to.

Still, I expect a cameo, at the very least. She got them in Golden Time and Wooser, after all.
Yosuke Suzuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:41 am Reply with quote
MKVarana wrote:
Yosuke Suzuki wrote:

Well, she is a guest character, after all, so they might just be focusing on the characters they own the rights to.

Still, I expect a cameo, at the very least. She got them in Golden Time and Wooser, after all.

ah,a cameo indeed,also maybe the other girls will appear somehow in the background,
it just i really hope she will appear for real,she's the only reason i play this game,i work so hard to get her cards,
she went to TOP 10 in the previous election,and i'm really dissapointed but its okay,let's face the reality.
Yosuke Suzuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:55 am Reply with quote
MKVarana wrote:
Yosuke Suzuki wrote:

Ameba announced there will be 3rd wave of cast announcement,
we still have hope,my friend.
Ali07

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 am Reply with quote
The more I see of this, the more it seems into the "please as many fans as possible" category I placed it in originally. Laughing

Now, just to see what the format of this one will be. With so many girls in there, I'd be surprised if they don't go down the Amagami/PhotoKano route.
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:48 pm Reply with quote
Yukari Tamura's character looks like Fate Testarossa.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:05 pm Reply with quote
I think I'll give this anime a try since I am curious. Also I am liking the illustrations. There beautiful! By the way there's something I have been meaning to ask since I first heard of this game. How did they manage to come up with over 100 female characters? That is a lot for an artist to design. Let alone a writer to write each of their back stories, personalities, and their own story within the game. This game must have taken a lot of work to complete.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1