• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fate/stay night TV Anime's 1st Character Ad Highlights Rin Tohsaka

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
relyat08

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:51 pm Reply with quote
EyeOfPain wrote:
relyat08 wrote:
EyeOfPain wrote:
relyat08 wrote:
A review is supposed to be as objective as possible, so no, they aren't supposed to tell you whether or not they personally liked the art style or enjoyed the animation. Their job is to score the show from a technical standpoint.

It seems you don't understand ANN's policies on the matter: animenewsnetwork.com/faq#review_rating.

In what way does that contradict what I said?

I believe that requires no further explanation.

Yes, it does actually, because literally nothing there contradicts what I said. It simply says that your reviewer obviously disagrees with you. What the hell does that have to do with anything that I said?
jr240483

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
jr0904 wrote:
Spotlesseden wrote:
the best route

please. only for those that liked shiro since his character got a massive upgrade for this route.

like it or not the best route is the saber route which is the reason why it got an anime series first. however the most popular route by fans is definitely the heaven's feel route.

regardless definitely disappointed that the new TV series isnt a remake or based off heavens feel. At least it got a movie.

Don't care about Shiro. It's about Rin Tohsaka for me. Heaven feel is not most popular among the fans, not sure where do you get data.

from the type moon fourms as well as a poll that ann did many years ago. sure the heaven's feel isnt as popular as unlimited blade works or the saber route but its still popular enough due to the fact that there are a lot of rider and sakura fans since this route is about them.

ShinnFlowen wrote:
Stopping in the beginning is a shame because Unlimited Blade Works really makes Shirou and Saber look like complete idiots. Of all the routes available to adapt, releasing unlimited blade works after airing Fate/Zero makes the most sense of all three routes. This path carries over Kiritsugu Emiya's ideals without the romantic relationships being constantly shoved into the story to either strengthen or diminish those ideals.

Fate is for Saber Fans
Unlimited Blade Works is for Archer and Rin Fans
Heaven's Feel is for Sakura and Rider Fans

More Rin = Win for me

true enough which is why some people liked the ubw route since shiro's character is very much improved. and the romantic hub bub was also in the game as well,but it was very minimum at best. and not as severe as in the fate route where it felt almost like its a harem. luckily the movie have none of that which is a plus for type moon elitists.

also the fate route is also liked by illya fans as well as saber fans. especially since she survived in that route but didn't in the other two. and the ubw route is also liked by fans ( though very small ) of shiro considering he and archer are the same person in a sense.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3