• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Merge: Yumika Oosaka (#56129), Misa Tokushima (#108990) -> Amisa Sakuragi (#111919)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Yumika Oosaka and Misa Tokushima are former names of Amisa Sakuragi. Oosaka's roles are clearly represented on Sakuragi's profile at Early Wing. The series of her one-time role as Misa Tokushima (Papakiki) is listed but not the exact role. Still, the connection can be verified because (oddly enough) the picture filename still contains her old name: tokusima_misa-209x300.png
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:17 pm Reply with quote
Ok, I've set Yumika Oosaka and Misa Tokushima as aliases of Amisa Sakuragi. Or should the main entry have been Yumika Oosaka? It's confusing that in the earlier picture (Yumika Oosaka) she looks older than in the later picture (Amisa Sakuragi).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quote
Sakuragi is the name she's currently using and in the profile that's still active. The Oosaka picture is definitely less recent, from an older, defunct profile (and was uploaded in 2006). People are only allowed one photo per entry (even with aliases), I assume? I've hidden the older one.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1