• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hamatora (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:04 pm Reply with quote
Episode 11:

Main "genius" hero was again clueless useless dumb empty-head.
Jacquipuff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:29 pm Reply with quote
So, that's the end, huh? I suppose it wasn't too bad, all things considered, and overall I think I liked this season better than the first (in the first season I didn't particularly care about Nice, Murasaki, or Hajime, but after this season I like the two guys more, and really like Hajime). But...

spoiler[How the hell did Art survive this time? Didn't he remove his own Minimum? And talk about easily forgiven. Yes, most of the stuff he did ended up being undone at the end, but it doesn't change the fact that he did it in the first place...]
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:51 am Reply with quote
Wait, how did spoiler[Art survive that fall?]

Anyways, it was an underwhelming show and felt like a comedy except a few episodes. Oh well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:22 am Reply with quote
I, too, am puzzled as to how spoiler[Art survived that.] Guess we won't be getting any answers. ^^;
Yttrbio
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:14 am Reply with quote
When in doubt, it's clearly the power of love. Specifically, in this case, spoiler[I assume Skill gave him back his minimum.]
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:43 am Reply with quote
Jacquipuff wrote:
Yes, most of the stuff he did spoiler[ended up being undone at the end, but it doesn't change the fact that he did it in the first place...]

spoiler[That it was mostly undone just makes it worse. And Gasquet is still dead. But hey, minimums are back, Art's back, all's forgiven - let's party!]

Feh, second season better than first, but not by much. I think this is the first series I've seen that successfully turned my favorite character into the one I wanted to see (permanently) dead. I wonder how many times he died during the whole series?
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:50 pm Reply with quote
So authors think that Art, who is criminal maniac and murderer (police guy and other casualties), should be seen by viewers, in the end, as protagonist?

What a pathetic failure; no chance for that. He had to be in jail forever, not shaking hands with the dumb empty-headed "genius".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7