• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
How often do you re-read your manga?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darknessblades

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:29 pm Reply with quote
it defines on the manga in my case

sometimes i re-read a chapter if i dont understand it because it comes back (100) chapters later, so i re-read it to mak it clear

im not english, so please dont point at my for a tiny bit of bad grammer, i know a lot of english , but my browser doesnt correct all of my bad grammer so i think i have typed it correct [my browser has build-in auto correct for bad grammer]
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:25 pm Reply with quote
darknessblades wrote:
im not english, so please don't point at my for a tiny bit of bad grammer, i know a lot of english , but my browser doesnt correct all of my bad grammer so i think i have typed it correct [my browser has build-in auto correct for bad grammer]

...if that's supposed to be your standard "Please excuse my grammar" phrase, I would consider rewording it until it is indeed grammatically correct. Also, try not bolding it--- that makes it seem like you're yelling at us.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quote
darknessblades wrote:
it defines on the manga in my case

sometimes i re-read a chapter if i don't understand it because it comes back (100) chapters later, so i re-read it to mak it clear

im not english, so please don't point at my for a tiny bit of bad grammer, i know a lot of english , but my browser doesnt correct all of my bad grammer so i think i have typed it correct [my browser has build-in auto correct for bad grammer]

This is For Your Information:
In "Teh Rules", Rule #2 states in part:
Quote:
[...] We are not an IM chatroom; we expect proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. [...]
Please take the time to use proper punctuation (i.e., capitalizing the 1st letter of each sentence).

Thank you.
thebeats42

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:10 am Reply with quote
Not much. I re-read some parts that are interesting but not the whole manga. I would rather find another manga to read.
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:54 am Reply with quote
Not often, i have a decent memory for stories so I can recall stuff for a while though the more i read the less room I have up there. Great thing about having a collection though is i can just go start re-reading whenever i feel like it.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:58 pm Reply with quote
Never have sat down and re-read a series from beginning to end, but I have read individual volumes or certain parts of them again.

It's rare that I even complete manga to begin with, let alone re-read things.
mdo7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:49 am Reply with quote
For me, I do re-read chapters from time to time when I do have a chance.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2