• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Aniplex USA Adds Sword Art Online: Extra Edition, Silver Spoon 2 on Home Video

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leland Lee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:55 pm Reply with quote
Luckily for me, Aniplex does need a middleman for the PAL market. >:3

But...again, I think I'll just wait til they announce something worth bitching about before I do my thing. Confused
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:13 pm Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:
Blatch wrote:
$60 for one glorified recap/beach episode? Wow, this is a new low for Aniplex.

Complaining about the price of a stupid recap episode. Wow, that is a new low for price bitching.

and considering the crapload of money they usually have out for their usual releases, 60 bucks aint that a big deal. they usually have it cause they have a crapload of extras and this is no exception.

If it was just the OVA and some trailers then i would agree.

HOWEVER, just be glad that the OVA aint racked up with different types of fanserivce (even though i would definitely liked it if they did ala negima natsu OVA) or it was an uber harem since there was none of that was in the series & could have easily have went down that road, or the OVA could have been much much worse.

It could have had the OVA with fanservice for those that despises incest type storylines cause that fanservice would definitely please those otkaus that does.especially though that have downloaded crapload amounts of h-doujins that is of the two siblings/cousins or of those two and asuna. I would highly doubt anyone would be interested though i sure would be if they had the ova like that.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
c933103

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:25 pm Reply with quote
1. IMO, buying from Aniplex USA would not skip middleman as they are the middleman in the case and most probably their revenue are calculated separately.

2. For SAO Extra Edition blu ray, there also include extra of Sword Art Offline sub and audio commentary sub.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4